What is everyone doing that needs a new exhaust system? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks Peter has done an exhaust for me as well, turned out great.

If I had to do it again, I'd go with a much closer shop, Cherokee Tire off HWY140. They are who I buy all my tires from and have a damn good exhaust guy. Being my bikini top is on and I was having some exhaust fume issues, they cut and turned my exhaust out to the side behind my RR wheel in lieu of it being 45 degrees. No more fumes and they also patched a few holes that were in some welds. Great guys to work with....ask for Derek or Jared.

If I had to do it again, I'd go with a much closer shop, Cherokee Tire off HWY140. They are who I buy all my tires from and have a damn good exhaust guy. Being my bikini top is on and I was having some exhaust fume issues, they cut and turned my exhaust out to the side behind my RR wheel in lieu of it being 45 degrees. No more fumes and they also patched a few holes that were in some welds. Great guys to work with....ask for Derek or Jared.

A closer option is what I was looking for so thank you once again for the great reference.
It's surprising how many "muffler" shops look at you cockeyed and dumbfounded when you take a 40 in and ask for a complete exhaust system and I'm supplying the muffler.
The 71 needs an exhaust from manifold back.

A closer option is what I was looking for so thank you once again for the great reference.
It's surprising how many "muffler" shops look at you cockeyed and dumbfounded when you take a 40 in and ask for a complete exhaust system and I'm supplying the muffler.
The 71 needs an exhaust from manifold back.

Cherokee Tire is your place!

Being my bikini top is on and I was having some exhaust fume issues, they cut and turned my exhaust out to the side behind my RR wheel in lieu of it being 45 degrees. No more fumes....

I'm having the same complaint and also how I park in the garage it would be better to shoot the start-up fumes out the rear. You have a picture?

I'm having the same complaint and also how I park in the garage it would be better to shoot the start-up fumes out the rear. You have a picture?

Best I could find...

IMG_3926.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom