What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (18 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Now let's geek out. Can you save that as a vector file?
The only problem I anticipate if the cutout where it says "out". I just adjust the strength of the laser and burn it out over several passes maybe. I'll model it first in a 3d printer and post

Now let's geek out. Can you save that as a vector file?
The only problem I anticipate if the cutout where it says "out". I just adjust the strength of the laser and burn it out over several passes maybe. I'll model it first in a 3d printer and post

I don't have the ability to save a a vector file, but I could save it as a .dxf file that you could open with a converter to change to a vector file. Would that work?

Ordered a spare 35 today. Pick it up Wednesday and will try out some storage / carrying options.

Just scored another set of TRD wheels. Still searching for 2 more for spares or another set and I'll sell off the 2 extra.
What should I do this time?

Buy another 200?

Can't be having extra wheels laying around and all...

Black out

Spare meatball came in and it's mounted up. Now to stick it somewhere.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1429146268.803882.jpg

You got your Hundy that dirty going to The Mall
yeah that's right - and I barely made it out alive. swarms of mommies in LX570's were pointing their tits at me a shouting .... "look at the size of those tires" - ha

Nice! Mine was evicted from the boot and has found a temporary home on the passenger side of the garage floor. UPS is telling me that my rear tire carrier arrives tomorrow. Hopefully a solution is in sight!
NICE - what carrier did you decide on?

Wheel and tire specs on above please

Black out

How about removing the rings, tig welding the screw holes and going satin black with new TRD centers?

Other ideas, shadow chrome, satin black with a machined face.

I love the look but hate how the RW wheels gather dirt, dust, water, snow, ice, small animals

Just realized how similar my 20 BBS wheels and the TRDs look without trim rings.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1429283587.440877.jpg

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1429283606.672564.jpg

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1429283560.102926.jpg

To ring or to remove ring?
Going to have these powdercoated again because the textured finish does not clean easily.
Ignore the screw holes. What do you think?
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1429361830.710972.jpg

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1429361841.950028.jpg

Personally I like the ring. Looks incomplete without it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom