What did you do??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Headlight lashes, got it. :)

Cup holders?

Converting the haggis cooker from PTO to 24v electic?

Converting the haggis cooker from PTO to 24v electic?

Yes... although probably moot. With a shortage of suitable peat to be had these days I'm installing an onboard deep fryer that not only aims to fuel my chimichanga addiction but also my truck. Win-win. Containing the fryer's contents across rugged terrains proves to be most difficult. Must sort out whilst the 3rd degree burns received are still at a minimum.

WVO powered food truck, brilliant!!! Cover two fads at once!!

You've just discovered the future of Alberta's energy economy crisis, SVO! I see canola grown on the shoulder of every highway, planted and harvested by hand by all the pipe fitters looking for work, and a french fry smelling pipeline, with wvo heaters every mile to keep the golden crude flowing!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Mounted the Huthinsons.

4 out of 5 O-rings recommend going on properly. Doh!

Helped Jason with the 81 and loaded up Salmons project on the trailer. No pictures though.

...my pants just got tighter!

they look really sharp in black…. nicely done..

Dropped a stripped head off to be hot tanked and magnefluxed. Now playing silly games with the intake manifold a die grinder.
IMG_20160426_005834.jpg

I was fortunate to have had bambino and phoenix60 help with a tech day on my 80... I would have given up if I would have been all on my own.

Finally put on the two inch lift, replaced front sway bar links, drained diff fluid and replaced and extended breathers.

image.jpeg

I was poking around the center diff to see what was going on with my CDL as it's not locking- which was discovered at Rubythaw.
CDL light won't light when turning on vehicle - I understand it's not supposed to.
Checked Fuse - is fine.
Kick Panel Clicking is heard when putting into 4 low.

Went under and started looking: I am a lot less confident because it seems someone else has been here before - I know I had a non toyota person fix my exhaust leak and 02 sensor a while ago, so maybe it stems from them looking around and unhooking stuff. I think I found my culprit, I'll post a picture below, I'm not sure where this is supposed to be connecting to though;checked fsm diagram, but I'm a very visual person; and can't seem to track down where it's supposed to go, add to that that someone may have messed with this before and I'm a bit unsure.

In any case, this may something to have checked by a shop that's a bit better versed than I am; so if anyone has a suggestion as to where to go, please pm me.

Last edited:
A lot of 80's around, so next meet maybe find one with CDL, and get under it with a flashlight to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom