Builds What did you do to your Land Cruiser/Toyota/Lexus 4X4 this week? (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Having a dual 13" fan shroud waterjet cut from .080 5250 aluminum. Trying to increase airflow through my (stockaftermarket) LC radiator to keep engine temps down.

Planning to remount my 13" Spal fans to it. They produce ~1700 CFM each. Hoping to get upwards of ~3000 CFM through the radiator using the variable speed fan controller. Not sure what the factory CFM is with the mechanical fan, but I hope this better...

upload_2014-8-1_11-34-38.png
upload_2014-8-1_11-39-29.png

emissions--passed, whew.

Krown protection for the Hun. New wiper blades, hosed off the Weathertech floor mats.

The joys of having a vehicle where part of the year the white stuff is salt on the road.

My wife and I grabbed the dog (Oscar) and drove 20 miles or so up Seven Springs Road to watch the storms roll in.

It was beautiful.

P.S. Yes, Oscar thinks he is a person!

Seven Springs.jpg

Loaded two twin box springs and a king-size mattress into the back and shut the gate! As amazing in town as it is out in the boonies!!

Spent Saturday taking the back road up to CK and the Senator Highway to Prescott. Could not beat the weather!

CK 086.JPG
CK 107.JPG
CK 086.JPG
CK 107.JPG
CK 071.JPG
CK 085.JPG
CK 086.JPG
CK 107.JPG
CK 071.JPG
CK 085.JPG

What lake is that Azca?

Watson Lake just north of Prescott. Willow is much the same and just a couple miles farther north and west...

The cruiser and I spent some quality time together at 100's in the Hills.

Looks like Poughkeepsie Gulch

All I see behind you is jeeps:confused:

Good for you taking the left side
thumb.gif

It was the wall on Poughkeepsie. Woody is sitting on the rock and spotting. The group also witnessed a trail repar of a 100 with a broken front diff.

I put a new-used set of 35's on to replace my 33's. Turns out it also fixed my horrific wobble at 38-42mph. Apparently my old ones were WAY out of balance.

I do need to find one more 315/75r16 for a spare, if anybody has one kicking around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom