West Valley Trail Crew Lunch Club (WVTCLC) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What are the thoughts of others on 07-May?

Looks OK at this point in time...

I have not seen much of a response with respect to lunch on 07-May. It would be nice to ensure that there would be a nice showing if Jill is going to go.

Would a Saturday be better? Or are people just not responding?

I'll be there - Saturday is alright, too.

Well, it is confirmed with Jill on Friday, so I hope a lot of people can make it.

Where will it be ?

I will be there.:)

Regrettably I have a conflict and won't be able to make it.

So is this still on ?

Yes. Be there at 11:30am or be a icosahedron.

C-ya dere.

Nice lunch today, at KC BBQ - Ken, Frank, Mark A, Alf, and Jill, Dana's wife...

Couple of Dana stories I had not heard before, and I learned some interesting personality things about him that probably would not have otherwise been shared, so that was a nice part of the get-together.

But I kinda felt there shouldda been more folks ... Well, as cruiser folks we is who we is ...

Nice lunch today, at KC BBQ - Ken, Frank, Mark A, Alf, and Jill, Dana's wife...

Couple of Dana stories I had not heard before, and I learned some interesting personality things about him that probably would not have otherwise been shared, so that was a nice part of the get-together.

But I kinda felt there shouldda been more folks ... Well, as cruiser folks we is who we is ...

I would have liked to have attended, but it's sometimes hard for those have to be stuck at work. :frown:

Second that Alf. Tina and I have already decided to adopting Dana's penchant for claiming ANY food stop on the way home from long trips as AMAZING!

Hey, he only did that when he was hungry. He also told me that when you are on a trip, stop by places like stores and ask for suggestions for good places. Hotels and motels don't work because often they have a deal with restaurants. I have found some really good places that way.

Second that Alf. Tina and I have already decided to adopting Dana's penchant for claiming ANY food stop on the way home from long trips as AMAZING!

I had lunch with Dana twice at a WVTCLC and once bought a couple of those really great 5 gallon water cans from him. I never had the chance to go on a trip with him.

I also like to stop often for food and snacks on the way home from trips.

I have been asked to help Dana' wife Jill sell Dana's Cruiser collection and be the first contact. Since Dana (and Jill) was a used vehicle dealer, all of these vehicles are considered part of the inventory and has to be sold through the dealership.

Dana's Land Cruiser Collection

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom