West Valley Trail Crew Lunch Club (WVTCLC) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have friday off... hint hint wink wink.

John,
How's the cruiser? Any new gadgets installed lately?

Frankly, I think you MEAN....Frank!

I'm kind of new and getting back into off-road thing after being away for a few years with family BS. Are you guys still meeting up for lunch this friday (jan29th)? If so whats the location, I would love to join.
Thanks

I can do it, just need to pick a place.

I'm out.:frown: Going to Ridgecrest Thursday night for a BLM meeting and staying up in Last Chance Canyon.

Have fun.

looks like death due to lack of interest.

I'll be in NoHo this Friday the 5th all morning. Anyone know a good spot we could meet at there?

ROMA DELI

6449 Lankershim Boulevard
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA 91606

Best sandwiches in the Valley. All the local Firefighters eat there. Across the street from Venus Faire strip club ... What more could you ask for ??

ROMA DELI

6449 Lankershim Boulevard
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA 91606

Best sandwiches in the Valley. All the local Firefighters eat there. Across the street from Venus Faire strip club ... What more could you ask for ??

I love trying new places, let's do it!

Who can be there?

I'm game to check it out! So we're talking Feb 5th at noon? also is anyone meeting up at Coco's tonight?

Sounds conveniently located for me for sure!:bounce:

Nexus, we usually try to meet between 11:30 and 11:45 to
a)beat the lunch crowd
b) help those of us [ahem] that have somewhere to be by 1ish.

:cheers:

OK, I'll be there at around 11:30, looking forward to the best sandwich in the valley!

:D:D

Dana

See ya all there...

NexusD - tradition holds that the new guy buys lunch ... :)
Kidding. :D

Parking on the street or side of the building. Lots of tables inside... Stay out of the lingerie store, unless you look good in a teddy ... (Joey ?)

Is anyone interested in having a get together this Friday at lunch, the way we used to do it with Dana. Kind of our own opportunity to tell stories, cruiserhead style.

Ok, how about either 23-Apr-2010 or 30-Apr-2010 for lunch at Kansas City BBQ? Which date can most people make? I need to let Jill know which date is set. The 30th gives a bit more time for people to plan. It would be nice to have a large showing of people for Jill.

Ken, per my post in the other thread where we talked about a memorial run, I will be in the desert BOTH Fridays, so I'm out if those are the two choices.

OTOH, if it's Friday the 7th of May, I am WAY IN, as I party all day on my Bday!;)

We can schedule it for 07-May-2010.

What is the thread about the Memorial run?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom