For Sale <WA> 1975 Chevrolet Blazer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD!!! <WA> 1975 Chevrolet Blazer $1000 OBO

Located in Tacoma: 1975 Chevrolet Blazer

-350ci motor - rebuilt with less than 1000 miles, bored .030 over
-auto trans
-10 bolt front axle
-14 bolt rear axle
-Eaton posi in the rear
-Flowmaster exhaust
-6" lift
-extended front brake lines
-17" Hummer wheels, painted black
-35" ProComp M/T's, 25% tread-I would put new tires on it. However these are driveable

This vehicle needs work. The motor is rebuilt but it needs someone with the time to tinker with it a bit to get it running just right. Could be one heck of rig in the right hands. The axles with the Chevy 350 is a pretty good foundation. Don't pass this up. Come take a look.

Asking $1000. Will also consider trades. I prefer the cash but depending on what you're willing to trade, we could make a deal.
STH70495.jpg

STH70493.jpg

STH70498.jpg
STH70493.jpg
STH70495.jpg
STH70498.jpg

Last edited:
...more pics

STH70500.jpg

STH70501.jpg

STH70502.jpg
STH70500.jpg
STH70501.jpg
STH70502.jpg

That shouldn't last long- you should put it on Pirate 4x4. I love the full removable top and if the axles are 60/14bolt, it's worth it just for them. If it were on the east coast....

Has the body been swapped on it? 75s did not have the removable 1/2 top, the removable 1/2 top started with the 1976 model year.

It's a 75. The only thing different is the front grill. It's off of the same suburban that the 1 ton axles came off of. I was tracking that the full removable top ended in 74?

Going in for shoulder surgery tomorrow morning. Bump to the top just in case I don't make it out alive.
:beer:

To the top for a successful shoulder surgery. Someone give this machine a good home.

It's a 75. The only thing different is the front grill. It's off of the same suburban that the 1 ton axles came off of. I was tracking that the full removable top ended in 74?

1975 was the last model year where the entire top was removable on Blazers and Jimmys. In 1976 the they were redesigned with the cab and 1/2 top configuration. Also, the 1975 body has a round body colored gas cap where the gas filler is, not a gas door. The gas door was not a part of the body design until 79 or 80, and I believe it was 1980. The front grille is probably an 83 or 84 model year grille which doesn't mean much because among certain model years of blazers the front ends are interchangeable. If that is a 75, that is the incorrect body for OEM for a 75, unless some body mod has been done that is at least an 80 or newer body, possibly on a 75 frame?

Last edited:
The title for the vehicle says 1975 Chevy Blazer, so the PO much have changed bodies or something. I know that he had mentioned that he had changed the doors out a few times. Maybe he changed a few more things out? Either way, it could be a nice rig if someone was to put a little bit of time into it.

TTT for the beginning of the weekend

bump to the top for the weekday crew.

The front axle appears to be a 10 bolt. Therefor, a 3/4 ton. I'm certain that Suburbans were never equipped with a Dana 60 front and never marketed as a one ton in 4wd.

But I've been wrong before...

Having said that and in light of the other discrepancies, I do believe this truck is well priced. It is just a little misrepresented.

The front axle appears to be a 10 bolt. Therefor, a 3/4 ton. I'm certain that Suburbans were never equipped with a Dana 60 front and never marketed as a one ton in 4wd.

But I've been wrong before...

Having said that and in light of the other discrepancies, I do believe this truck is well priced. It is just a little misrepresented.

You are correct. The front axle is the 10 bolt. However the rear is a 14 bolt which I believe is a 1 ton axle?

Sorry for the "misrepresentation". The information that I am giving is what was given to me by the PO. I have not had the time to go through and verify anything, which is one of the reasons why I'm selling. Thanks.

:cheers:

The title for the vehicle says 1975 Chevy Blazer, so the PO much have changed bodies or something. I know that he had mentioned that he had changed the doors out a few times. Maybe he changed a few more things out? Either way, it could be a nice rig if someone was to put a little bit of time into it.

Obviously the previous owner did swap the body and parts around. The problem can come in when the new owner tries to title the vehicle. Some states require VIN inspections and if the VIN on the frame does not match the VIN on the tub, that is when the problems start, unless the VIN discrepancies are cleared up before the sale. I know some states really do a thorough job of inspecting all the VINs on a vehicle before it can be titled and tagged.

Bump to the top

WEEKEND SALE ONLY!!!

$1000 obo. Price is good through Monday morning. Would also be willing to trade. Firearms are always nice or some type of trailer. Let me know what you got. Maybe partial trade partial cash.

Price drop!!!

Dropping the price to $1000 OBO. Will also consider trades. Things that go bang, trailers, and possibly a small truck that runs. :cheers:

Bump for the workday crew.

Weekend price, $900. Come and get it and give it a good home. Found a battery for it so it will start and drive home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom