Viper Ceramic 30 Window Tint (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I posted this in the classifieds as well, but i figured id also post it here. Just wondering if anyone had any Viper Ceramic 30 tint laying around that they wouldn't mind selling? I need to match up two front windows on my Lx 470. Thx

Ive been asking for a month... Let me know if you find some.

Will do. Here locally, I called a guy that tints our gov vehicles & he supposedly can match it perfect with a residential film!! I will take the hundy over to him this weekend!!

See if he has any samples to hold up to your windows to compare. I almost took mine to a guy that "could match it perfectly"... I only did one window to see how it matched, after a month of curing I ripped that sh*t off. It was far from matching, so just be wary of wasting money on a similar situation.

Yeah, he said he's got samples we will run through. Plus it helps that he's done a couple on hi end imports too.

@04Sport Any results from this test yet?

any updates? would be interested in too.

Based on my research and keeping up with MUD members in the past that have helped out.... It seems the best bet is for someone to buy a roll from a tint shop that deals viper.

I have the rare and discontinued “Viper 30 Ceramic”...
Would you like 2 front windows $99 shipped or Incase you nick/scratch 4 front windows for $185 shipped.
Any questions I can be reached direct at 503-970-1008

0D050C91-8FAC-497E-AACB-ADDF5B11B997.jpeg

Sent you a PM. I want 2 pieces for front windows.

I ordered some, will report back with how it turns out.

They are 3.5ft sections, your tint guy will cut each window to fit. Most of the ih8mud mbrs are doing the discounted 2 sets so they have 2 extra windows for later “just in case”..,

Let any of your LC100 friends know I think it works well on the 80 series too

Any of these still available?

Got him, thanks!

I have a 2006 LX and my tint was matched perfectly, non ceramic....I'll try to find out what the tint was and %.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom