VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Post 1975.

Hey All,

I'm looking for a drivers side door latching mechanism in working order for the half doors I'm building for spring. Anyone on the Island have a spare they are willing to sell?

Thanks

Dave
I think all my spare doors are slap latches, but can check in the morning.

Awsome!

Thanks
Dave

Awsome!

Thanks
Dave
Latch looks pretty beat up. I may have some spares in my storage can in a box, but might be a bit before I can get to them...
IMG_20220102_114659_444.jpg

@YardPig , any chance you have some 80 series seat parts? I'm looking for hinge parts specifically; ideal if you have otherwise worn out seats.

I have HDJ81 seats that are missing a couple bits, and would like to repair them and put them in my 70 series...

@YardPig , any chance you have some 80 series seat parts? I'm looking for hinge parts specifically; ideal if you have otherwise worn out seats.

I have HDJ81 seats that are missing a couple bits, and would like to repair them and put them in my 70 series...
Part out a lot of 80's. Front seats? Have some grey manual cloth ones I believe. Seem to remember they are missing the plastics on the sides...

Part out a lot of 80's. Front seats? Have some grey manual cloth ones I believe. Seem to remember they are missing the plastics on the sides...

Are you willing just to sell seat parts, or whole seats only? If you have some totally beat ones that are only good for parts, I could buy the whole thing.

$100.00 for the pair of these fine specimens.
IMG_20220102_133336_910.jpg
IMG_20220102_133353_920.jpg
IMG_20220102_133413_290.jpg

Latch looks pretty beat up. I may have some spares in my storage can in a box, but might be a bit before I can get to them...
View attachment 2881907
Ok thanks. The one I chucked looked like that as well. All worn out from bouncing around on bad hinges.

I’ve got a set of third row seats. I believe they are out of a JDM 80 series I believe… but could be a different Toyota. The hinges that attach to the rear inner fender are different than others I’ve seen pictures of. I was planning to modify them to fit in my 40, but have decided on an easier route.

I’ve got a set of third row seats. I believe they are out of a JDM 80 series I believe… but could be a different Toyota. The hinges that attach to the rear inner fender are different than others I’ve seen pictures of. I was planning to modify them to fit in my 40, but have decided on an easier route.
Are they out of a 100 and what color are they?

Blue with stripes I believe. I’ve only compared to pictures, never saw what they came out of.

I have a RHD driver's (blue/grey) seat in decent condition in Squamish, that was pulled from a BJ74 (modified to fit, looks like an 80 seat because it ain't for a 60). Yours for the princely sum of $0.00!

I have a RHD driver's (blue/grey) seat in decent condition in Squamish, that was pulled from a BJ74 (modified to fit, looks like an 80 seat because it ain't for a 60). Yours for the princely sum of $0.00!
Thanks much for the offer! If only the ferries were cheaper! I think the rhd one is the one I need parts for. Appreciate your response, thanks.

Thanks much for the offer! If only the ferries were cheaper! I think the rhd one is the one I need parts for. Appreciate your response, thanks.
Free seat, $260 shipping & 6 hours to get it. :D

Sometimes I hate this rock… I always hate shipping costs.

Free seat, $260 shipping & 6 hours to get it. :D

Sometimes I hate this rock… I always hate shipping costs.
Sheesh! Make it a road trip! But, you're correct, it is expensive to get back and forth. But it keeps the unwashed masses from invading! 😆

SOLD

Selling one of my saws. Poulan PP4218AV. This is the perfect size to tuck in the back of a cruiser while wheeling. Being a non-pro saw, it's less likely to get stolen!

It's got low hours, and recent new fuel lines, filter and primer bulb. It has a surprising amount of grunt, and out powers my similar displacement echo. Starts easy and runs excellent.

Selling because I also own a 60cc Stihl and 40cc Echo. Don't need three.

Posted on craigslist etc. for $120. But open to low offers from VI Cruiser people.

IMG_20220207_143024924.jpg
IMG_20220207_143041236.jpg
IMG_20220207_143059041.jpg

Last edited:
591647F7-4983-44B0-B014-2F533F1E377C.jpeg
EB848655-9D24-4816-B88A-0AD919E449A8.jpeg

8274 winch mount. For some reason part of the cable hole has a filler piece welded in the slot. +/- the width of an 8274, 1/2” triangle on each end. Could possibly work with other winches.

If it doesn’t sell I’ll use it as a bench top stand to hold an 8247 while servicing it.

$20

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom