VA Wheelin Trip March 25 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

76FJ40 said:
Get me a decaf double Latte while you're there.

Have you been using your 12K to get the shopping carts unstuck at the mall?

I'll see what I can do about the Latte 'old man'.:cool:

Looks like I will be pulling shopping carts out with the 12K again this weekend.

Came into work this morning and was informed that I would be working on Sat. but the boss is willing to let me out by 12 noon.:mad:

However that doesn't do boo when it comes to wheeling. You guys have fun I had every intention of coming this weekend but when it comes to the job or wheeling the one that pays for the other always wins.:mad:

Got told I couldn't have my leave to go to Moab as well. Doesn't seem to be my year for getting out with or without my rig.:frown:

reffug (WORKING FOR A LIVING SUCKS.....)

Excuses excuses you might as well give me that MALL CRUISER so I can show it what it was made for trails NOT PAVEMENT :)

Sorry you have to work though too bad most of us have to do that to wheel !!

Disclaimer: I still think it LIES ALL LIES heard he does know how to engage the 4WD :) LOL

Hey Burl, I want to make it as well. Count me in. I will read thread and find out detail when tonight. if anyone else up for camping, i might do so.... Bob?

Sebastien.

Sounds good Sebastien hope you have some better tires now sounds like you'll need them and maybe some lift for these trails but I haven't seen them yet :confused:

Still got that bent bumper :D

This sucks but I have to bail now. I had to choose between the Mason Sweet 16 game and wheeling. Didn't plan on making it this far so I must bow out. There is always next time.

I could be convinced to camp if it's not too cold.

Believe me, Sebastien is well set up for what this trail has - except for the hillclimb. And hillclimbs are over rated. :D

Sebastien,

Sorry but no camp for me. The boss is coming for her every three year wheeling trip so I won't be camping. Come to think of it, the last time she wheeled with me was at Madison when we were stuck in the snow and ice until waaaaaaay after dark.

Anybody that's coming from the North can meet at my place to caravan to Madison. PM me if you need directions.

Glad to hear Sebastien is more prepared !

Bob, it's out of my way to come to your place right ?
How's Ryan's coming along ?

It's not out of the way at all. Just throw my 80 rear axle on the trailer and swing by. I'll be there I hope. I'm waiting on a battery and a trip to DMV before I test drive the 4runner.

little betta

VA.CRUISER said:
Sounds good Sebastien hope you have some better tires now sounds like you'll need them and maybe some lift for these trails but I haven't seen them yet :confused:

Still got that bent bumper :D

Yeah, my truck is feeling better. I broke a belt with my old ass tires when driving down 66 to meet Felix. I took it as a sign and drove home and eventually got new(er) tires. :bounce:

and I love my bent bumper :cool:

Bob, I guess i will try to meet up at your place. I will need directions. i am coming from DC, down 66.

S.

elskippo said:
It's not out of the way at all. Just throw my 80 rear axle on the trailer and swing by. I'll be there I hope. I'm waiting on a battery and a trip to DMV before I test drive the 4runner.

Hey elskippo. it will be cool to catch up! Truck is more or less done? can't wait to see it.

76FJ40 said:
Anybody that's coming from the North can meet at my place to caravan to Madison. PM me if you need directions.

Bob, what time? 8:00AM is OK or earlier?

I'm planning to leave my place at 8:30.

Hey guys, just caught wind that a group of Rovers are planning a trip there too. Not sure the website or time planned. Just wondering if we want to meet a little earlier or something.

I'll have to leave now around 7:30 or 8 to get there by 9:30 but whatever the group wants to do.

mY ONLY CONCERN IS THAT i NEED TO BE BACK HOME At a resonable time. I have to load my car up and be ready to leave Sunday morning at 4 am.

We have Burl to lead us! You can always split early, right?

I'd like to suggest that we enter and leave via Conway, as it seems like the easiest in, easiest out.

Found the group, it is on discoweb.org, somehow they think we are going sunday, but sounds like they will be about 2 hours behind us.
In and out Conway, allows for alot more wheeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom