For Sale UT - Waterproof Aluminum Box, Military Surplus, 31x21x19 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2 BOXES LEFT

Military Surplus storage container. Rugged construction. Originally medical grade. Won't rust or corrode. Gov purchase price for this box is $321.

:steer: Perfect for keeping cruiser expedition items ready to grab and go.:steer:

-Measures 31.5" by 21" by 19.5" (7.5 cubic feet)
-Waterproof, weatherproof and dustproof
-Divider, removable
-Heavy gauge aluminum construction
-Spring loaded carry handles
-10 heavy duty latches
-Large rubber gasket (seal is so good, guys that live at a different altitude tell me they hear a "woosh" when they open it)
-Top separates easily
-Will withstand a lot of abuse if needed

Price is simple. $100 buys the box and gets it to your doorstep in the pink, blue and orange zones. $120 to the green and purple zones . Last thing, I know those shipping labels can be messy so I won't put the shipping label right on the box.

5165568873_c967856a00_b.jpg

3297642037_93ebac829e.jpg

3297641617_1e6d7c76be.jpg

3298469208_18fd04dcb6.jpg

3298469296_ff809015e1.jpg

FedEx_Ground_Rate_Map.JPG

Last edited:
interested. since the 4 'clean' ones are spoke for, I'll take one w/black paintover, if possible.

is that a nickel on the gasket, and am I correctly seeing that the center bar of the divider (residing in top portion) is spun catywuppuss for display purposes?

I'll take one, tried to PM you yesterday, not sure if it worked.

interested. since the 4 'clean' ones are spoke for, I'll take one w/black paintover, if possible.

is that a nickel on the gasket, and am I correctly seeing that the center bar of the divider (residing in top portion) is spun catywuppuss for display purposes?

It's been a couple crazy days! Glad they're over:clap: I'll be sending PM's to all.

It's actually a quarter on the gasket. They're super big and squishy. I've actually driven to the mountains, released the latches and heard the air escape; so it's a great seal.

Correct that the bar is spun catywuppuss just to display the latching mechanism. I'll overstuff one side, kneel on the divider and spin the bars to latch in place.

Just shipped three today. :cheers:

Shouldn't be long until until I can park in my garage again :)

Thanks for buying a couple j_dog. Sent PM with the tracking numbers. - Jake

Two left!

Thanks Jake for quick shipment, looking fwd to getting them!

Cheers J.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom