Turbo mini need help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
http://ottumwa.craigslist.org/cto/4322052157.html

Found this this morning and am going to call the guy.
I don't have enough cash to pick it up this weekend but I don't want to lose it for lack of funds either. I'll post up after the call to see what he says.

Left a message and text... Waiting for reply.

Ad is from se Iowa section on cl but list Batavia in the ad. If it's in Batavia that is not far from some town homes I helped build in '89 off of Diehl rd.

Never mind there is a Batavia Iowa as we'll and just as far from you guys.

My bad.

Can't get a response.

Finally got ahold of him. Going up to see/pick up Saturday which gives the cash to take with.

Bill with turbo power........should be an interesting thing to see.

Last edited:
So, what happened? Did ya get it?

If you did, your new nick name should be "Fxxxin Turbo"

Going up this Saturday. He said fuel line is junk and may need a fuel pump. Ill check it with some either to see if it will fire.

Just figure the sum of its part should be worth the price alone.
If it's good enough to resto on a mild build that is what I would prefer.

( fingers crossed)

Last edited:
It's officially my problem now. Cab and frame are very solid. Frame still has a large portion of factory paint showing. Cab floor is perfect, bed is toast along with right fender and left door. Interior is trash but has the turbo indicator gauge cluster. R151 trans. She's already been dubbed Crazy Alice.

Tech day check list is:
Fuel delivery issues
Radiator replacement

Congrats Billiam.

You are welcome to the left door (and the right one too) off my 4runner if you want it (them).
I have no plans to ever put them back on.

I have my eye on a sweet low miles mini truck myself. I fell kinda bad tryin to get the guy to sell it to me cheap, but he has no idea what he has. And thinks it isn't worth much.

I still have the doors from the parts truck I got from you. The flat bed and all the good parts will be transferred over eventually. PYS will probably be the 84's last run so we will have to passenger for a while after.

Good luck on your possible purchase.

Right on. You're always welcome in my empty seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom