Troopy Rear Seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Troopy rear seat set. Includes seat backs and folding seat bottoms. Seat bottom cushions are no good. Seat back cushions are good.

Located in Boulder, CO. $450
:beer:

I bought these as part of a package from 1TonToy and already have someone wanting them, but thought I'd throw a few pics out there...

pics
DSC01297 (Small).JPG
DSC01301 (Small).JPG
DSC01303 (Small).JPG

more
DSC01306 (Small).JPG
DSC01309 (Small).JPG
DSC01310 (Small).JPG

last
DSC01312 (Small).JPG
DSC01313 (Small).JPG

If someone want's some I do have a lead on some here in Central America.

these are now officially for sale

thinking $450 plus actual shipping from 50312, as pictured less the trashed bottoms cover material. If you want it might make sense to strip the foam and plywood as well to reduce shipping. This is just for the bottoms, the backs are good and included as is.

If someone wants it all as is, we can make a deal.

no dibs or "in line"... first cash (no credit card) paypal to ecschnack@gmail.com owns them

I can't ship until March 22/23 at the earliest but will do it then however buyer wants

Last edited:
I am ready to make repros here in Pakistan if there is enough demand.
Ehsan

I still have these though have since bought the SOR rear troopy seat covers for them for about $200... look good but I haven't put them on yet.

I also have a near perfect original set that is currently in the troopy.

I plan to sell one or the other set.

I will call you Peter (jiriki87)...

I've got a full set of Troopy seats available. They are from a 1980 HJ45. You can see them in a youtube clip here. The best shot of the seats is around the 2:45 mark. I'll include the seatbelts too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom