"Triple Threat" M&M offroad Shop buggy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So for the past few years things have changed a lot for me. I am fortunate the Shops been doing well, and After having a kid and selling the the last buggy in the fall, i have decided to start another build. The name "Triple Threat" represents the ability to conquer the toughest obstacles, comfortably seat the family, and realistically ride to town and get gas and lunch. I am realistic. After building lots of rides, I don't expect this to be a highway cruiser. I know i can build it to go up the best trails, and fit the family. However, My road use will be limited. The majority will be the short 10 minute back woods commute to my local town, drag strip, and car shows. This aspect has been missed ever since i started building them to wild to be streetable. It will be running a removable wind shield, mirrors,turn signals, standard wheels and 41 radials for street use. (bead locks and sx's for the off road trips)
Build specs
CTSV LS6 engine with mods.......450hp
th400
atlas
tons
43 sx's
Twisted stitch seats
Rolled tube accents

Now to the pics
triplethreat1.jpg

triplethreat2.jpg

triplethreat3.jpg
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/atta...eat-m-m-off-road-shop-buggy-triplethreat3.jpg
triplethreat1.jpg
triplethreat2.jpg
triplethreat3.jpg

very nice!!! good lines..

Nice looking chassis. Gonna be a good build to watch!!!

One of the nicest chassis I have seen really like the front

NICE:beer:

I see your already skinning it, what you using?

Trussing looks killer on the axles.

Rob

any idea on the weight of this thing?? i dont know why more people dont roll tubing to make those long sloping lines?? i cant seem to find a tube roller for any less than 1000 bucks around here new.. i would like one though..

WOW! Really like this!

This thing is fxxxing nasty!

Sent from my busted to s*** EVO4G

That is a thing of beauty. Nice work !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom