trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks, I have a friend that might be interested. So I'll pass it along. Don't have much for 80 parts other than what I'm using in my 40s.

Thanks,

Shes a good truck and I am sad to see her go but it needs to.
Tell him the price is OBO and no offer will really offend me. I can simply say no :)

Okay I'll let him know. Obviously no one wants to give anything away. I'll get a trip posted up in the next little bit so you can test out your new rig.

A couple of the guys from CT are doing a run out to Ruby on the 12th.
Should be pretty minor so I was going to break her in on that.

Nothing major yet, need body protection first. Cant afford rocker damage.

Those running boards are tougher than they look. Actually do a decent job for wheeling around here. I'll look around and see what I can come up with for trails.

They seem pretty solid. Still dont want to mash them on anything, but I guess better them nothing.

Any interest from your buddy on the truck? I need driveway space really bad.

Maybe your thermostat is stuck open on or 61 or not even installed if your having heater issues like that.

You called it. I replaced the thermostat this weekend while it was warm enough to work outside and now I have heat!!! Coolant was pretty bad, so I drained and filled with new as well. Needle was barely at the first mark on factory gauge before, now its up halfway between 2nd and 3rd marks. And vents blow hot! Now if I can only get some weather strip for inside of drivers side window to stop the cold front coming in there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom