Transfer case shifting (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Elkwagn did you find what you were looking for on my ig page I tried to @ you to the video and pictures but I couldn't find you on ig not sure why.

@Elkwagn did you find what you were looking for on my ig page I tried to @ you to the video and pictures but I couldn't find you on ig not sure why.
I did. I gave in and ordered a twin stick from Georg. I'm tired of making things that didn't work, and my wife wants it done!

I did. I gave in and ordered a twin stick from Georg. I'm tired of making things that didn't work, and my wife wants it done!
Your still gonna need a mount. The twin sticks are designed to mont to the boss on the side of the 4 speed transmission.

Your still gonna need a mount. The twin sticks are designed to mont to the boss on the side of the 4 speed transmission.
Yes, I have a mount built already, it just will not work with the factory shifter. I've made the mount with the pivot in several positions trying to get the factory shifter to shift the H-N-L side of things and it just will not put the correct leverage on it. A twin stick setup just moves forward and back for the H-N-L shift, requiring much less effort and or triangulation than what it takes to make the factory shifter work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom