Toys for Tots / Badlands 2010 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Manitowoc. I might stop by the shop in Nov say 'HI'.

I should have the 60 up and running by TNT so there's 3 seats that might be available.

Last edited:
Im planning on making it this year and i should have 2-3 seats open in my 80.

And phil, you may have wheeled without damage, but you did get stuck in the small ditch that was in the campground friday night.

I may just drive down Saturday afternoon and start a fire in the lot across the street from the hotel. Hang out at Tony's raffle and drive home

Or you can leave right before the raffle, and someone can bring you your "not new, never used left hand glove" that you win!

Do you have pics or video to prove this allegation? I thought not.

No, but you did wake both myself and Dana up trying to get out, and she remembers it too......

Somehow I think I need an apology notcher too! :D That's one thing I can't seem to get right.

What the fuzzy.....I need a notcher too.....Just bring 4 dozen of em down & you can ride with everyone for 20 minutes......except for Phil of course....that's just good for 5 minutes, unless you ride along as he tries to get his FJC un-stuck in the campgrounds (or hotel parking lot)

Phil, you still thinking about a trailer? I realized this weekend that I've only used my 'lil one once in 2010, so it's hardly worth keeping...perfect for the FJ40 behind the FJC...likely even have a brake controller laying around that I could include...

No, this is what gay sounds like...

"I'm just sayin" :grinpimp:

Did you see the pic?

He is sooooooooo cute!!!!

No doubt I would :censor: his:censor: if he:princess: & sometimes:bang: while:censor: usually with:beer::beer: involved & there is always the possibility of:ban: while:steer: as long as I don't:whoops: too soon I would :censor: once more in the :ban: with a :banana:, and of course cuddle afterwards.

Did you see the pic?

He is sooooooooo cute!!!!

No doubt I would :censor: his:censor: if he:princess: & sometimes:bang: while:censor: usually with:beer::beer: involved & there is always the possibility of:ban: while:steer: as long as I don't:whoops: too soon I would :censor: once more in the :ban: with a :banana:, and of course cuddle afterwards.

wow! just when I think you can't top yourself... you never cease to amaze!