Toyota sale, 25% off wholesale and free shipping WOW (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice!!! I’m considering a spare steering rack myself since I’m not going to pay full retail and it’s starting to leak a bit. I want to have it on hand for when it s**s the bed

Seems like a good time to do it, especially with a slight leak!

Damn it, I just found out my compressor is bad, and sounds like the ps pump is on the way out, too. Where's the cheapest place to get stuff now that this sale is over? Partsouq doesn't have the pump in. My local dealer is terrible on pricing.

OEM CV axle for $280? Yes, please.

Damn it, I just found out my compressor is bad, and sounds like the ps pump is on the way out, too. Where's the cheapest place to get stuff now that this sale is over? Partsouq doesn't have the pump in. My local dealer is terrible on pricing.
It depends. Impex Japan for some things, but I would also enter the part number into Google and see what US parts dealers are selling for. Ourisman Toyota of Richmond (formerly McGeorge) often has good prices.

Try flushing the powersteering system with mobil-1, valvoline etc., name brand fluid. I once had a leaky P/S pump in the hilux and replaced it with mobil-1 and the leak is gone!

It's back

Screen Shot 2024-04-16 at 7.58.16 AM.png

$408 for 8X Densos - Rockauto.
Sometimes it works out that way vs. Dealer.
Don't get me wrong, there is a BIG difference between Denso part inside a Toyota box and a Denso part in a Denso box. I have experienced enough that I can see why toyota parts are expensive.

Nice prices! Got some replacement parts :)

Just got a slew of stuff for under $100

Front driver corner marker housing
rear driver bracket for rear bumper
little plastic screw cover disc for driver interior door
bunch of assorted hardware for inner fender liner

Fantastic time to go nuts on little stuff...

Screen Shot 2024-04-16 at 5.46.10 PM.png

Love these sales!

I ordered 5 of the vacuum & fuel vapor hoses that I hadn't gotten around to replacing and are still original. My idle up hose in particular is looking rough.

Debating pulling the trigger on a muffler and all corresponding hardware and exhaust gaskets. Mine has some holes and separation at the seams, nothing major but I do like taking advantage of these sales when they come up by procuring at least one costly item from my PM list.

The muffler + hardware is pricey even with the sale - comes out to right about $500 all in which seems like a heck of a lot when an exhaust shop can just cut & weld on an aftermarket unit for around $150. But I guess you get what you pay for.

Last edited:
I ordered 5 of the vacuum & fuel vapor hoses that I hadn't gotten around to replacing and are still original. My idle up hose in particular is looking rough.

Debating pulling the trigger on a muffler and all corresponding hardware and exhaust gaskets. Mine has some holes and separation at the seams, nothing major but I do like taking advantage of these sales when they come up by procuring at least one costly item from my PM list.

The muffler is pricey even with the sale - comes out to right about $500 which seems like a heck of a lot when an exhaust shop can just cut & weld on an aftermarket unit for around $150. But I guess you get what you pay for.
Check everywhere first on big items, might get lucky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom