Todays wrenching (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Question for the FJ60 folks.
When I ran my FJ60 around the block for a test run I noticed my driver side front fender gets really hot.
The carb fan goes on and blows air like normal. Has anyone ever experienced this? Any suggestions?

When I ran my FJ60 around the block for a test run I noticed my driver side front fender gets really hot.
The carb fan goes on and blows air like normal. Has anyone ever experienced this? Any suggestions?

Ed,

I asked my brother and he didn't notice anything like that on his 60.

Anything rubbing?

Yeah could be. Is it abnormally loud?

Getting ready for FG 2017, upgrading my steering system.
Please disregard minor rust on the frame and metal components - not a priority

20170821_150608.jpg
20170823_180531.jpg
20170821_160326.jpg
20170819_125104.jpg

Hey guys, my friend Dave with the 85 runner needs advice on a new clutch. Stock engine, 529 gears, dual cases, and now has 36" tires maybe upgrading to 39's. Anyone here have any suggestions on a manufacturer? Thank JD

I've been running stock clutch on my buggy with 39" stickies with no problems.

I've got a centerforce 1 in my runner with 37" bullies, that clutch is about 14 yrs. I suggested to him either that or stock, Toyota stuff is tough, and its not like we're throwin hundreds of HP at these things, or pulling a sled, or coming off the line at 4000rpm, well maybe some of us do that.

Kina... is that you man, you gonna be with us this gathering? We missed you last year, wasn't the same bud! Is it cuz it didn't rain?

Carb fan should only be on when the engine is first shut off after coming up to temp.

IMG_3762.JPG

Replaced the turbo today on my k3500. Looks ok, still gotta take it for test drive and check boost levels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom