TLC on Craigslist thread.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dont see ones like this too often;
2 door J90 Prado.. $7900
$_27.JPG

1996 Toyota Land Cruiser prado 3 door | used cars & trucks | Parksville / Qualicum Beach | Kijiji

Last edited:
Coolest trailer

found this today on Overland Canada. Anyone have any knowledge of this guy? I'm kind of interested
in the Tent Commander Tent. It looks like a hard sided tent, kind of intriguing to me. It is expensive,
but maybe there is some real value. I don't know, so figured I would ask here first.

I've seen those tents at the Sportsman Show a couple years back. Didn't fit my needs and for the price I prefer the standard soft side RTT. Those ones are just powder coated sheet metal with canvas attached to them. From what I remember the tent was heavier than most RTTS. Was ok to set up, didn't really offer any insulation or better protection than an RTT, in fact, since it was powder coated metal, it was actually colder. But everyone has different needs and preferences.

Cool, thanks for the info.
its too $$$ to come over for that sportsman show unfortunately from the island.

What a retched pig on CL but a 55 no less. Mine was a full resto relative this ----> FJ55IMG_5755.JPG

3200 hahahaha
Hmmm....stay positive.....nah, what a pile. But it does have some rare options, mdf glovebox door, Inland six, and the breathable oil cap :flush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom