Tencha HJ-60 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great to see updates on Tencha!

Every time I see this rig it makes me want to run outside with a sawzall and start cutting. That stance looks great man. Mine looks even more like yours now:lol: That makes me happy.

I REALLY REALLY like your truck.

Looking good!

Thanks dude .. comming from a guy that have a dream engine .. it's a true compliment ..

LOVE IT!!!! Makes me want to cut off my top though!

well actually I thought in you case it's not that hard .. go figure a 454 with 200 less pounds to move .. ( even if the cold in PO will make you run the heater all the time :D )

Every time I see this rig it makes me want to run outside with a sawzall and start cutting. That stance looks great man. .

thanks guys for all compliment .. I've been dedicate too much time on Marilu lately and Tencha deserve my time too .. and as I'm nutz with the level stance in my cruisers .. end as is .. which I like ..

I have at least 50% less body roll now .. it's awesome ..

Looks great

Any chance you could take a couple pictures without the top on?

mmm after I put it .. I never take it but here a few back when was in the process ..

rollcage-done2.JPG

rollcage-done1.JPG

I like her lower stance better, Tapage!

AWESOME 60! :beer:

The great thing about your post is that you have had this truck through many stages and have built it to what it is now (which is awesome), but the best thing is that you actually use it! Great looking machine.

Thanks FJdemon .. I love cruisers that much that sometimes as today I spend the hole day working in my buddy HDJ40 .. :D

Tencha on 40"

main.php

main.php

I'm one more time in love with her .. still need to repair my winch .. :frown: need to dedicate 2 days to fit new disc and calipers ..

Still not decided if I want go to 4.88 ..

Want to go 4.88's?, I'd think you have to go with 4.88's, muy bonita, me gusto!!

Que hermosura de Land Cruiser, parce! Hace cuanto que la tienes ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom