Tech Day (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I'm getting close to having my shop put together and was thinking a tech day could be fun. January 25th seems to be a solid date with not much else around it. Thoughts?

Following...

Meandering about, also without aim.

Stalking

The granddaughters Buick needs valve cover gaskets, oil change and tire rotation.
Maybe I can drive it up for the weekend

In

I am in. May even actually have some needed tech to accomplish if i don't get to it by then.

I could join as well

I would like to turn my 2000 100 series into a 2000 105. I even have the axle and a front drive shaft. Probably only take a couple of hours right? One can dream.

We have sas'ed trucks in a few hours before. Drove in and drove out. It's not difficult, but no I don't want to do that on "tech" day.

Kidding around. From the threads I’ve read there’s a fair amount of fabrication needed as there is no kit for this swap. Being coil overs etc it get pretty involved.

I have a mystery transmission we can look at. It's either a perfectly fine 4 speed.....or a 5 speed that won't go into 5th.
Make your best guess as to what is going on inside. Raise the stakes of your guess with alcohol related consequences. Fun for all ages

Kidding around. From the threads I’ve read there’s a fair amount of fabrication needed as there is no kit for this swap. Being coil overs etc it get pretty involved.

OMG! not f-f-f-f-fabrication! :rolleyes:

My oh so smart iphone says this is the same day as the Lunar New Year. Have you no Lunar decency?! No Lunar respect?!

Lunar what?
Hey Walter?

Know how to turn a penis into a clock?

Put 2 hands and a face on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom