Tampa - St Pete area get together (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If I wasn't several hours away I would love to join up.... You guys have fun.

Thanks Al!

I went to the store tonight and got a bag of charcoal, lighter fluid, 15 bratts, a pack of hot dogs and the appropriate amount of buns. It should be close enough an amount of food for everyone. If someone wants to bring a couple of sides like chips, slaw or frijole yogurt (baked beans) it should round it all out. Maybe some paper plates and plastic utensils too.

Funny thing about those pics... I think only 1 of those rigs is still around.

Wow, that brought back some memories.
That red 62 2nd from the end on the left is mine, and it's up and running again:bounce:
The fat bald guy walking away from it is me.....still bald, but about 40+lbs lighter now:D

I'll definitely be there, and thanks for the PM.
I will be happy to bring the plates, plastic ware and napkins.
I can grab the soft drinks and water too if you will tell me what you want?

I had forgotten that we had this section in the forum. I'm in North Tampa (Carrollwood right off the Veterans/Suncoast), and didn't realize that we had so many cruisers in the LOL/Lutz area:cheers:

Look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

OD

I will try to make it and meet some people. Thanks for the invite, Chisholm

Great Chisholm... Looking forward to checking out your setup.

Just picked up makings for 24 burgers, cheese, buns, mustard, mayo, and ketchup. You all better be hungry.

Great Chisholm... Looking forward to checking out your setup.

Just picked up makings for 24 burgers, cheese, buns, mustard, mayo, and ketchup. You all better be hungry.

Sounds good.
I'll bring drinks, some chips, plastic ware (spoons, forks, cups, etc) and plates.

Let me know if there's anything special anyone wants?

Dancing girls?

Just need a dress for Steve, and we will have that order filled.

Man, too bad I'll be on the right coast Tuesday... I would have made the trek from Orlando for this one. :(

This little meet and greet needs to be the first step in getting a weekend camping trip or something like that going. Maybe Hard Rock in May??

I'm in. I'm bringing my 3 yoa daughter, so hopefully someone is bringing their kids.

I was thinking I would bring chips and salsa, three layer dip, soft drinks and maybe a sliced fruit type dish.

Pat

Last edited:
Carter kind of qualifies as a kid, but he is not coming.

I'm in. I'm bringing my 3 yoa daughter, so hopefully someone is bringing their kids.

I was thinking I would bring chips and salsa, three layer dip, soft drinks and maybe a sliced fruit type dish.

Pat

With that, depending on what she has going on that day, I may bring my 7 year old granddaughter.

She loves "papa's big red truck."
We hit the Clearwater side of the CCC today for a little sun and surf.

If you're going to bring the chips and salsa, etc., I'll cross that off my list.:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom