summertime in northern Michigan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg

1 Allen. The other has to work on Saturday for a whopping 3 hours.

Meg's mom is having her first chemo treatment tomorrow. I reminded her of the medicinal qualities of gumbyland ranch but she was unswayed sadly

Ill be in LA for my scientology brainwashing and indoctrination.

Please, keep the pig happy.

I'm going to have so much fun at a 90th birthday party/reunion I can't contain myself. Never mind this is the second, 90th birthday party we have attended this year that has fallen on a weekend with a wheeling event.

On another note, who wants to carry Todd's new springs to Gumby land?

I'm not sure you're properly equipped for a brainwashing.

That is true, i with stood 20yrs of catholic brainwashing.

Joe you need to be an a****** at family events so they dont invite you, worked great for me!!

I suggest drinking early and heavily.

Thankfully this one is on my side if the family. Drinking isnt only encouraged, it's required. You'd think we were German or something.

I'll come by if you don't mind. Gumbyland ranch sounds like a nice place as well as sticks and hills.

Joe, I'll offer to take the springs...

Dang! I'd love to take the bike up but I'll opt for the cruiser this time.

Didn't know that the springs didn't make it to gumby at the last badlands thing. I was out in elwood on sunday, could have grabbed them then. If john can't make it out there to get them, let me know, I'd be happy to pick 'em up.

I'll take them Joe if ya wanna run 'em by my place tonight or early tomorrow morning.

And Joe, right after you get there, tell them you need to step out for a smoke, rush to the ranch, & go back in bout noon on Sunday.

Also isn't Gumbyland ranch cult, i mean Scientology friendly?

That's good to hear. I didn't figure I missed anything fun or exciting. He'll I wasn't there how much fun could it be without me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom