Steering column wiring. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can anyone ID these wires from the turn switch of a 78’ fj40 for me. I’m doing a new chassis harness from American autowire. I have searched a ton and still not great. success. Thanks.

FFFBB874-BB40-4D40-88D6-797E348025F8.jpeg

Can anyone ID these wires from the turn switch of a 78’ fj40 for me. I’m doing a new chassis harness from American autowire. I have searched a ton and still not great. success. Thanks.

View attachment 3571529
Look in the factory service manual. The electrical diagrams have the wire colors and routes.

There is a link for the FSMs in my signature.

Thanks guys. I have reviewed those. Still confusing regarding which Toyota wire from the steering column correlates with the GM plug. I was able to get the rear turn signals to function properly but stuck there. Getting close and was wondering if someone had done this and could save me some time. Body off resto mod are super time consuming and getting close to being done.
Thanks again

I got it figured out. Turn signal are functioning with the GM plug to the Toyota column turn signal switch. I will post up a schematic of it. Now all I need to do is figure out the hazards and brake lights. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom