Spokane Spotted Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not sure if this warrants a sticky, but I thought it would be cool to have a spotted thread in here as I'm always seeing Landcruisers around town and don't know if the owners are on here. So post up your sightings, and include pictures if you snap any!

4/6/13: FJ40 full of people on Sharp, waved on the way by

Dark Green FJ Cruiser, lift, roof rack, front bumper I always see on the Gonzaga campus

Think I saw Shad's red 60 downtown a month or two ago

Spotted a red FJ60 with lift/33s? on Hamilton a couple weeks ago

Saw this 55 today in the parking lot of Gallatin Public Affairs. Corner of Indiana and Ruby. Didn't have time to see who owned it.

FJ 55.jpg

Saw a lifted green 80 on Thor at about 3:10 today. Nice and clean looking. Little bit of the stinkbug stance though :D

Saw a nice 80 series with a off-road trailer behind it this morning headed south on the Maple St bridge. I think it was John Davies.

B

Light blue 60 on Pines heading north at about 2:50 or so this afternoon. Looked to be in pretty good shape.

Just saw a clean white 62 leaving the Pacific Pride station on E Riverside, 'bout 2:00. Didn't get a chance to get out and talk to whoever was driving.

First day in Spokane and I saw a stock(ish) looking 60 near the goodwill off of 3rd.

image-3285363568.jpg

I think that's the same 60 I see on the 141st side on base alot. Has some quarter panel rust and looks like it's been rode pretty hard, but I've seen a LOT worse condition 60s on the road.

Another red 60 outside of No-Li last night!

image-2452194569.jpg

Just saw the same rig parked on Cincinnati by the book store. Nice and clean!

Just saw the same rig parked on Cincinnati by the book store. Nice and clean!

Saw it up close... and because I read way too much 80's tech, I think I recognize it as Scottsire's rig. I believe he mentioned being a mechanical engineering student here.

Cole,
I think I saw you parked at Chipotle today.

B

Parked my zoo next to this 80 at Mountain Gear

image-867129162.jpg

image-867129162.jpg

Spotted a sharp looking 60 in the law school parking lot... there for the Quackenbush lecture?

Saw this driving down Sharp a little after 2:00 also.

photo.JPG

^^^ Man those things look great! I want a 60 so bad... It would look great next to my 80 :)

I see this 40 every time I go to my classes out at SCC.
Decided it needed a buddy.

vvkLTR0.jpg

Saw a good looking tan 40 with black bezel yesterday afternoon parked at the Subway/White Box Cafe on Sharp and Division. Anyone on here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom