Spark plug wire question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was looking under the hood of the Tacoma and noticed there are 3 wires coming off each of the valve covers. I am assuming these are spark plug wires, does this mean I have a v8? It's pretty peppy and sucks up gas.

Thanks in advance

A wise old friend of mine once said "use your dick beaters and jizz catchers to look it up yourself"
Or something like that.

I used my gizz catchers to see those wires under there. What your saying is I need to use my biological based masturbatory material recollection device located behind my gizz catchers to deduce if it's a v8 or not?

I was looking under the hood of the Tacoma and noticed there are 3 wires coming off each of the valve covers. I am assuming these are spark plug wires, does this mean I have a v8? It's pretty peppy and sucks up gas.

Thanks in advance

Clearly you are missing the other 2 wires, go get some from toyota and then post a burnout video!

Hoon videos in coming, but first can anyone tell me where I put my keys to the truck at in my house?

I'm willing to wager that you'll eventually find the keys in the last place you check. That's how it goes for me

Only after you buy new keys will you find your old keys.

Use a screw driver.
After you drink that, look for keys again.

Have a White Russian, he'll push the truck for you.

Have sex on the beach, you don't need keys for that.
Unless Aiimmmeeee is into that.
Did I spell her name correctly??

Did I leave my garage door open?

There is no way google shows my garage door, hahaha. The reason i ask, is it kinda sounds like its open from my couch, and there seems to be more cold air in my laundry room. What do you guys think?

A Jimmy John's driver could let you know pretty quickly

He said he wouldn't do it unless I ordered a sandwich! What a jerk! I've already complained to his manager and sent an email to corporate, so good for me!

There's a new sandwich. The #7. My new favorite

Use a screw driver.
After you drink that, look for keys again.

Have a White Russian, he'll push the truck for you.

Have sex on the beach, you don't need keys for that.
Unless Aiimmmeeee is into that.
Did I spell her name correctly??

Close you missed a few accent marks.

As for the sex on the beach, she's more pale than I am, so it's a sunburn issue and a small craft navigation hazard as the light beaming off our bodies will blind any Mariners in a 20mile radius.

:beer: Here's to picturing Aimee nekkid.

And one last time until the next time......:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom