Wanted Spare tire carrier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone in North America have a handle bar style carrier gathering dust on a shelf they want to get rid of? Anyone? Anyone?

Finding the early handle bar is going to be as easy here as anywhere else. The winch style was never import here on a FJ45. FJ55 and FJ60/62 would be a easy to adapt the winch style. I check got lucky finding a 45/47 style local in wrecking Handle bar would be correct but between my age and bad back the winch style makes sense.

image.jpeg
Here is a photo from my 65 FJ45. This is what you need. I hope this helps. A friend may have one, I'll shoot you a pm. I'm in Medford.

Mark

Mark your 45 is beautiful man. The tire carrier looks like a work of art under there!! Thank you for the pictures and please do PM me.

Cheers!

Thank you, I'll let you know.

Pm sent!

image.jpeg
Man I love MUD!! Big thanks to CPPILOT for finding this for me!! You the man Mark, hopefully my 45 will be as pretty as yours one day! Now I have to finish installing the 2F drivetrain I have 3/4 of the way done so I can drive her this summer at some point!!

image.jpeg
And thanks to another gentleman for the brackets that bolt into the cross member!! Now I just need to find the eye bolt thingy that holds everything up towards the rear bumper and its complete. Thanks again MUD family.

Nic, your welcome. I am glad it worked out for you. I'll be watching your progress.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom