So Cal 200 Owners? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Much thanks for this! I can finally remove all the cardboard pieces I have strategically placed below my front runner boxes and other things in the back. Without them the carpet was getting big indents after a weekend in the trail that took a while to get out for normal everyday use. This should do the trick nicely.

Enjoyed chatting 200s for a bit a well.
Eric

Much thanks for this! I can finally remove all the cardboard pieces I have strategically placed below my front runner boxes and other things in the back. Without them the carpet was getting big indents after a weekend in the trail that took a while to get out for normal everyday use. This should do the trick nicely.

Enjoyed chatting 200s for a bit a well.
Eric
No problem! Nice 200!

I’ve been thinking of finally going this Tuesday as well.

FYI Meeting is now on the first MONDAY of each month. Mikes is now closed on Tuesdays.

La Costa here. Just saw this thread, first weekend of the month is nearly impossible for me. I'm mildly built, but have a young one at home so an overnight is going to be tough. Anyone up for a day trip on November 6? I've been wanting to explore Anza Borrega but would be interested in other trails too. Just shoot me a PM.

Border of Orange & San Diego counties. Had fun chatting with @KTMRIDER briefly at the Socal Mountain Rendezvous.

Definitely think we are due for a run of a trail all together. We should work towards a date after the new year. Anza would work well for that time of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom