Shhhhh.... Dont tell anyone!! NEW Toy in the family! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dILzNAK

WORD
Threads
Website
www.fjcruiserforums.com
WOW!! I never thought I would be saying this.... SO, I just bought TayLynn her first vehicle. Went to Eugene last Sunday to look at a 95 Runner for $2Gs... Took it out for a spin, had the top end rebuilt about 30k ago, needs some work however VERY Clean and Straight!! SR5 fully loaded and everything works, I am going to try to do some s*** to it over the next few months, T's Bday isn't until Jan 17th. so I have to be careful and not ruin the surprise. I just had shocks put on all 4 corners, Needs rubber, rear springs to fix that saggy ass (ordered), speakers and a few lights fixed in the dash/console... has Ck engine light come on on my way home sunday... I will have to post up some pix later, if anyone has some rubber & or Rims layN around let me know... I don't really want to toss 800-1000 bucks worth of rubber on it. looking for used.. for now Its has the stock aluminum 15s. Updates to Follow

~ND RulZ!!

I guess I skipped ahead mid post, WAS 2Gs, Drove off after I waived 1500 bucks in her face

What color is it? Just so I know to avoid it on the streets :flipoff2:

Congrats T

I got nothing for part or wheels.... unless you want to put some trashed 17" 37's on there... :hmm: Might be a good idea, she could never make it more than a block from home.

J is going to be jealous :)

Word! Im jealous! A: I had to buy my first ride ( 1972 Toyota Hilux ) B: Its FkN loaded, Sun roof and all

What color is it? Just so I know to avoid it on the streets :flipoff2:
Congrats T
I got nothing for part or wheels.... unless you want to put some trashed 17" 37's on there... :hmm: Might be a good idea, she could never make it more than a block from home.

Word, its a good looking Grey I'm sure uncle Ty Ty will get a visit shortly after she gets it in Jan

Sweet man! Can't wait to see it.

WORD!!! to all....

Exterior PIX

1.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

I can already picture it laying on its side in the middle of a perfectly flat trail. Maybe she shouldn't let you drive it. Like, ever.

I can already picture it laying on its side in the middle of a perfectly flat trail. Maybe she shouldn't let you drive it. Like, ever.

Yep, That's enough outta you Jesse!

what is Tristan going to be rolling? MR2, Runner, whatever else you have at the house these days...

Tristen has his 4runner, check out the cheese run for pics. We'll see how long it lasts, he'll probably be looking at himself in the mirror taking a selfie as he runs it off the road. Kids these days!

Nice. I have some 18's and one needs a tire but I don't know if that would be ghetto or not, they were on an 80 series, not my style fer sure.

Nice. I have some 18's and one needs a tire but I don't know if that would be ghetto or not, they were on an 80 series, not my style fer sure.

oh Word? Toss me a pic... anyone know about the back spacing? From what I understand the newer Toyota wheels don't have enough back space to clear on the older yotas

I rub with the new 4r wheels and stock rubber in 17's compared to the stock 16's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom