****SFLC Meet and Greet- 1 Feb 2014 (LexTech Move Day!!****) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will have to see what Glenn needs...last time he moved he had a trailer and we used it for the big things and we helped move large equipment, air compressors, lifts, etc...things he could not get himself. He worked alone then. Now he has two other guys as well as the service manager up front...plus all of us. There are a couple trailers coming....plan on driving your Land Cruiser as the small stuff would be spare parts and stuff and would fit in any of our rigs.

I will confirm this week....

I will sing happy birthday to you but Bessinger will have to provide any spankings... ;)

Hahaha! Well I think I can meet y'all there for lunch but I can't stay to help out. What time are y'all thinking for lunch?

Spoke with Glenn today. He is having someone move and install his lifts for him, so no need for broken backs. Colin is bringing a trailer to help move stuff and if you want to bring a truck instead of your Cruiser, the both the trucks and trailer will save on a couple of trips.

He didn't mention which shop to meet at, but he did say to tell everyone who has a trailer to park at the car wash next to his JI location. That would lead me to believe that we will meet there.

Okay...meet at LexTech on Folly Road by 9am at latest for those that can help.....we will try to do lunch at Bessingers between 12-1pm.

Thanks all that can attend and will try to discuss upcoming calendar for year as well.

Drove by the new shop last week and the sign is up. I think this new location will be better than his current one. I am in flux this weekend I have guests in town and may have to work.

Still planning on helping Glenn move some on Saturday...

http://www.lextechautomotivellc.com/LexTech_Automotive/Welcome.html

Plan on parking at his shop or next door at Car Wash....

He is just past the Verizon building right between Black Bean eating place and car wash on his side....and ACE Hardware outdoor center on other side if I remember right.

Google map link is his old shop so dont use it....you will see his place on right side...black sign.

I can't make it… Team meeting yesterday, turns out I have to work this Saturday.

I will be there tomorrow but I do not know what time. It could be 8, or it could be 9:30. I went to the doctor yesterday and I have strep and sinusitis. The drugs I am under has me waking up feeling drunk.

I'll be there for the move but I'll have to miss the lunch. My wife is going to open the spa in the afternoon to get some clients in on Saturday and I'll need to watch the little ones. See you then.

That is the plan give or take a few minutes if we are out at old shop and in middle of lifting something into trailer...if you dont see us there go to the new shop just down street on right and will be there soon.

ForumRunner_20140201_102701.jpg

new shop looks great....big, open, parking, easy access....the only bad parts...really close to Bessingers and the Early Bird Diner people cant understand you dont park in another shops parking lot to eat breakfast. I guess if they start getting towed while eating their pancakes, grits and eggs they will learn. :)

ForumRunner_20140201_102701.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom