Seat position (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The Desert Does It seat jackers only raises the seat, it doesn't let it go any farther back. Helpful if you're short like me, but Landtank's solution is for tall peeps.

I have the seat jackers in both my 80 and 200.

I run the Desert Does It risers on my manual cloth seats...definitely makes a difference with just that inch of lift on the front. That said, I'd prefer to push it back rather than up, but happy enough with the results not to go on a seat swap journey. Also, I have the Escape Gear seat covers installed which take away what feels like 2" of cushion/butt sink-in factor in the cloth seats...almost like sitting on a trampoline, but protects my great condition OEM seats well!

I think the combo of a factory cloth seat plus the jackers might do it compared to a factory positioned leather seat, but hard to say without a side by side comp.

I’m 6’6” with a 36” inseam. My seat brackets were design 1 right after the purchase.

I’ve owned multiple 80s who all got the kit. I find that the amount of increase is fine.

Cloth seats fall short of the modified electric seats by about a half inch in travel.
Good to know. I can't fold down the second row seat behind me with your seat extension all the way back, so it must be that half inch that's responsible. Not a complaint, just an observation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom