Say Hello and Intrduce yourself. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Howdy and Welcome

Appolyon and BostonTTFJ welcome to our forum, glad you found us! It was nice to meet BostonTTFJ at the last meeting and I look forward to a 2010 full of great run in this great area that we live. Snow run coming up and a full year full of fun is being planned. Again welcome and if there is anything I can answer for you feel free to e-mail me at billb596@hotmail.com:cheers:

Hey, I'm Keith. I'm a service tech at Safari LTD. I drive a 1999 4runner and I can't wait to go wheeling.

Howdy!

Welcome!

Can't wait to pull you around with my truck you just fixed!
:p:p:p

Hello everyone I am Ari Uziel I met some of you at my first meeting. Glad to be part of the club, I am a newbie and have explored a little of Dominguez Canyon on my own, but it's better going out with someone that has experience at this stuff! I drive an 07 FJ and look forward to the Snow Run for my first run. Moved to GJ from Tampa Bay, Florida and the wife and I are feeling at home here. Great people and the mountains, now some 4x4 action ..hey what else can you ask for?:steer:

Might as well make if official! I'm Greg, live in Fruita and currently wheel a '97 LX450, info in my sig below. My wife drives a '03 4Runner that's lifted a few inches with an OME suspension, but as she says, "It's NOT a trail rig!"

I'm a gearhead and have quite a history of interesting vehicles. Hopefully I can hang onto to my current rig for more than 2 yrs. I don't mind a little fab work but dis-like unplanned repairs.

I'm interested in expedition-style trips for the most part and exploring the area around Western CO and Eastern UT.

I also run a couple 4x4 forums as a hobby, they've been quite the experience for me. I'm also a big fan of dual-sport motorcycling... if I'm headed offroad, half the time I'm on 2 wheels.

I think that's about it, I really enjoyed getting out with the club for the snow run and I'm looking forward to future trips.

hello there. Shan and I ride in a 71 fj40 with a long list of goodies and a redish paint job done by mother nature. We are new in the area so we r hoping to meet some good peeps to do some weekend warrior 4 wheelin with. we r usually up for anything because we like to play outside as much as possible.

welcome! sounds like you have a sweet rig!

we're having a club meeting at safari ltd on wed I think around 6pm hope you can make it.

Hey All

Hey everone my name is Alan I live in Austin, Colorado. Shout to Hugh and Mitch from Safari LTD. I 'm thinking about becoming a club member. I didn't know about this club until i searched mud. This is so cool. I'm a rookie in the FJ 40 game and want to learn all I can. I'm real close to Proffitts Cruisers. They are about 1.5 mile south of my homestead.. Cheers Alan:hillbilly:

Welcome! I'm glad you posted up!

The club has a great group of people and we're happy to have you join if you will have us

Cheers!

Scoobys post deleted as off topic

did he pick out accessories that looked better than stock? what do you care what someone else did to their rig? personally, i would have no issues at all taking my rig to safari ltd, if i lived on the west slope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scoobys post deleted as off topic

did he pick out accessories that looked better than stock? what do you care what someone else did to their rig? personally, i would have no issues at all taking my rig to safari ltd, if i lived on the west slope.

Thanks for the support honey!

:cheers:

My turn to jump in. I'm Gerry and I live in Grand Junction. I've owned a '76 FJ40 for about 12 years. It has OME over 33/10.50s. Engine newly rebuilt by Safari (thanks, Hugh), H41 and 3 speed t-case. That rig sees most of its use for Mesa County Search & Rescue and trail runs. My DD is a '93 truck with a 3.4 conversion that I just completed. There are some great people in this club and I can't wait to meet and wheel with you all!

My turn to jump in. I'm Gerry and I live in Grand Junction. I've owned a '76 FJ40 for about 12 years. It has OME over 33/10.50s. Engine newly rebuilt by Safari (thanks, Hugh), H41 and 3 speed t-case. That rig sees most of its use for Mesa County Search & Rescue and trail runs. My DD is a '93 truck with a 3.4 conversion that I just completed. There are some great people in this club and I can't wait to meet and wheel with you all!

Welcome to the club!
:cheers:

Hi guys. Ive been lurking on mud for about 2 years and actively posting for 1. I live in Grand Junction and own a 2005 Hundie but dont hold it against me. :D Any others with post 80 series trucks in the club? I'd love to join you for a trail ride some time. I'm ot afraid of scratches and have been driving jeeps yes jeeps for 17 years. I'll be at CM this year for sure. Any plans for a winter run somewhere?

Welcome. Club has been a bit inactive lately but that will be changing soon I hope. CM2011 should be lots of fun! Be ready for registration. See you all soon,

Glad to see your still hanging in there Bill. I was getting worried about the club's inactivity the past few months. it seemed like just as we got up to speed we suddenly went aground. Good to know were getting back underway!

I will be at CM11 too.... just now waiting to register.

Alan

Jon,

Nice you posted up! Hundies rock!

Now lets go get it stuck somewhere!

Hugh

Hello, again. Some of you I know, but some are new. Joined the club a couple of years back, but have been inactive due to job changes and travel. So let's go play! Who do I send dues to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom