Sand stone 80 with tan or black rhino liner?! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys. About to prep for liner and wondering if i should go tan or black. The previous owner gave me 3 gallons of tan als liner. So thats one of the reasons im leaning towards tan. But also you cant go wrong with black haha.

I havent seen any sand stone colored 80s with tan bed liner. Ive only been able to find white with tan. Anyone have any pics?

Color of my 80.

Image2.jpg

Im thinking to line only the bottom where the molding was but im tempted to go all the way yo to the top of the doors. Any opinions?!

Thanks guys! :cheers:

Image5.jpg

Thats a sand stone color right?

Image5.jpg

Thats a sand stone color right?

Looks like Champagne Beige Metallic. The other light color on the LX450 is Cashmere Beige and has a gold/peachy hue to it.

Ha ok. Has anyone seen champagne baige matellic with tan bed liner. Haha

I vote tan. I think you're truck will look sweet with that color combo and maybe darker wheels... I wish I had picked up an lx instead of a LC... Such nice factory colors.

I vote tan. I think you're truck will look sweet with that color combo and maybe darker wheels... I wish I had picked up an lx instead of a LC... Such nice factory colors.

Alright! because of you im sticking with tan! ha i think it will look good too! I was thinking a darker metallic for the wheels as well!

you can always paint over the liner if you don't like it.

Eh yeah id rather not though. Kinda defeats the purpose of liner i feel. Say you painted over it black and you scratch it some how then your left with a tan scratch. I think ill like the tan though. Lets hope so cause i heard its a pain to remove liner.....

I have a metallic tan/gold cruiser. I like the black liner. Check my rotw to see the color combo.

Where's the photoshop folks when you need them?

Where's the photoshop folks when you need them?

Haha the thing is im a industrial designer and i pretty good with photoshop.....

I just wanted to see the tint of tan als liner is.

This is one i did on the duramaxforum when i had a dmax.

Untitled-2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom