Rough Country 16x8 -12 offset (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads

Does anyone know if these will fit a 96 80 series. I'm looking to replace my. Fj steelies and spacers for these. Any opinions would be appreciated.
Thanks

Just an FYI I ordered one of these wheels to check fitment. Fit fine on the front and rear, clearing both calipers with room to spare. I'll be ordering the other four soon.

I've only ordered one to try so far. I'll probably buy 4 more when funds allow.

20240226_165225.jpg

20240226_165243.jpg

Different make, but a '93 on 285-75s w/flares, 16x8 -12 offset.
Don't imagine a '96 would present a difference.
20211128_150410.jpg

IMG_20210529_145225883_HDR.jpg

Yeah that's a perfect fit with the -12 offset. Do you have any rubbing at all on the flares? I wouldn't think so since it really doesn't poke out much further than stock wheels. Look great!

Yeah that's a perfect fit with the -12 offset. Do you have any rubbing at all on the flares? I wouldn't think so since it really doesn't poke out much further than stock wheels. Look great!
No, none. Even when fully tucked.
Forgot to mention, they are 4.25" backspace so no spacers either.

Did the center caps giving you any trouble? Wasn't sure if they would work with the full float rear axle?

Did the center caps giving you any trouble? Wasn't sure if they would work with the full float rear axle?
No, they are a perfect fit. Maybe a couple thousandths clearance?
If anything taking them off is a bit of a kerfuffle. Pretty thin metal, easily dented whacking with a mallet.
Be gentle.
I pulled one once during a tire rotation. Saw what looked like diff oil leaking down the inside of the tire.
Had been a couple thousand miles since a knuckle rebuild and wanted to check the flange gasket.

Turns out it was dog piss from a stray living in the complex. :facepalm:

FWIW, these are they except w/4.25"BS (these are 4" I think). Also looks like they've updated the center caps. Look better than what I have.

Last edited:
OK good. I wasn't going to order the center caps when I ordered the wheels by I'll try them to see if they'll fit. They aren't expensive, so if they don't work it's not that big of a deal.

Yeah, since you made me look lol I'm tempted to get the new center caps for mine. They look alot better than what mine came with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom