ROTW-uhuru- (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Biff said:
Do you run your lockers off of the ARB mini? If so how did you run your air lines?

Yes, I run the rear locker through air lines that go out of the cabin through an existing electrical grommet.... where the botlle jack goes ... from there it is tie wrapped to other wires .... I'll try to get pics so you can see

Biff said:
How much would a nice low mileage 1HD-T cost?

What's low mileage to you? under 100,000?

Iv'e seen '96 & '97's anywhere from $8,000 to $15,000 .... I guess not such good prices as compared to stateside used cars .... TLC's have a very good resale value here ... probably the best in the market

Arleaux said:
I see you have your rear heater on, I didn't know it got that cold there.:grinpimp:

Nice Rig & thanks for posting.

I heart ROTW.

that's the rear A/C .... the ones down here don't have rear heaters ... I've never even used the front heater in mine .... and it never drops below 70 F here ... sure rains alot too!

-uhuru- said:
that's the rear A/C .... the ones down here don't have rear heaters ... I've never even used the front heater in mine .... and it never drops below 70 F here ... sure rains alot too!

Nice rig!

Anyone know how to set up a rear A/C in a US spec 80? That would be nice in Florida too!

Thanks

Man, that's some serious muddin'! I would be running super swamper boggers down there for sure.

Just watched the videos on the site. Nice. The fella in the jeep is having a really tough time understanding the theory on MOMENTUM!!

reminds me why I h8 mud

Great vids! Sweet Cruiser with well thought out and specific modifications! Thanks for sharing!!!! :)

Awesome rig.

Truly impressive, damn I wish I had a diesel.

Great videos!!

Lots of winchingj in that mud it seems.

And nice rig. I like the location of the compressor in the back.

:cheers:
-onur
Akron, OH, USA

-uhuru- said:

Turbo Diesel AND Rear Air:bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2:

Imagine smilies of envy here

Uhuru,
I am drooling over that engine.
I would be very appreciately if you could post up a pic of the turbo setup.
I would like to see how it hooks up with the exhaust etc
I was down in CR a few week ago and loved seeing all the diesels.
Beautiful country, huge surf

-uhuru- said:
wanna trade them for your portals? :D

What an offer......................................

Why does America get screwed out of the diesel 80's? Damn it I want one. How much would it cost to get an 1HD over to the states?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom