Builds ROTW Dusty (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice work dude!
Your front bumper look like it could t-bone a hummer in half.
Sweet:flipoff2:

Dusty,
I have followed all of your custom fab projects and they rock. Keep fabbing man..

So what's your specialty going to be once your residency is done?

Very cool truck, love how all the mods come together. Where did you get the cargo carrier?

Nice mods Dusty. Its nice to see how everyone personalizes their vehicles to suit their needs and wants. I have to say that that is one big cargo carrier though...I've seen the little expanded metal units that slide into the hitch which usually carries an ice chest and such but looks like yours could fit a Shetland Pony! :doh:

I agree, welding is great therapy (especially if you don't do it for a living). It looks like your having waaay too much fun with your welder(s) ;p As soon as it cools down here in AZ, I'll be having my own theraputic sessions fab'ing up a rear tire carrier.

Looking forward to seeing your future mods.

WET

Simply awesome. I admire your ability to "just do it". You get an idea and go with it. Awesome.

Very well done and documented sir.:cheers:

Always cool to have another turbo in the stable.:cool:
(even if it does wear pink panties.)

Thanks as always for contributing.:D

I really liked your rear cargo carrier, so I copied it. I see three benifits with the carrier. One the center of gravity in the truck stays low. Two, no real impact on mileage. Three easier access to the cargo. Thanks for the idea.

Nnice buildup! I like the turbo buildup and also the rear stuff carrier!

thanks for the info

sorry not to respond for so long guys. the morning after I posted this my little 2 year old started seizing from a stomach virus that spread rapidly overnight to her brain. we just got out of the hospital today and my little girl will need a couple weeks to get her ballance back. Easily the worst experience of our lives-real hairy for a couple days there. I have nothing but praise to give to the pediatric ICU (picu) at Memorial hospital in Colorado Springs. Its a good thing we are insured because if not we would now be bankrupt. Ill hopefully get to those pics within a couple days.

Answer a couple questions
I officially finish my residence in 3 days. Specializing in family practice. we will be moving to Hanford Ca in 3 weeks (by fresno)

The cargo carrier is available at walmart for $98. We have used it tons and it is durrable. the cargo carrier base is made from a couple pieces of 3/16 x 4" angle iron that I bolted to the verticle hitch reviever supports with a couple bolts on each piece. you can build one in a couple hours.

Dusty said:
sorry not to respond for so long guys. the morning after I posted this my little 2 year old started seizing from a stomach virus that spread rapidly overnight to her brain. we just got out of the hospital today and my little girl will need a couple weeks to get her ballance back. Easily the worst experience of our lives-real hairy for a couple days there. I have nothing but praise to give to the pediatric ICU (picu) at Memorial hospital in Colorado Springs. Its a good thing we are insured because if not we would now be bankrupt. Ill hopefully get to those pics within a couple days.

Answer a couple questions
I officially finish my residence in 3 days. Specializing in family practice. we will be moving to Hanford Ca in 3 weeks (by fresno)

The cargo carrier is available at walmart for $98. We have used it tons and it is durrable. the cargo carrier base is made from a couple pieces of 3/16 x 4" angle iron that I bolted to the verticle hitch reviever supports with a couple bolts on each piece. you can build one in a couple hours.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear about your little girl, but glad she's pulling through and going to be okay. You're going to be about a half hour from where I live when you get to Hanford, so let's be sure to hook up for a beverage and some cruiser talk when you get here. Nice build, and excellent write-up!

rear bumper
t1.JPG
t2.JPG
t3.JPG

It's amazing Dusty that the stuff I'm working on today is what you did almost 10 years ago.
More so is these were 20K to 30K luxury SUV's at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom