Rotomold (Yeti) cooler purchase (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are these the prices shipped to you? Then you would add shipping to us based on our location?
Yes, they'll come into the port of Charleston. I can ship it to you at your cost, we can mudship it, or I'm driving through ATL on 11/10.

Outer dimensions are on post #3 in mm.

Last edited:
I'm in for a 68.33 and a 84.98. You should already have my PayPal info from the awning order.

Okay, I am right off I-85 and could meet you at a GA exit 160. I sent you a pm.

So you have one for me to look at?

I might want to change to the smallest one you listed.... Do you have the exterior dimensions so I can see if it will fit in back of kayak better than my 30qt Pelican?

Here's what I got for the smallest one when I converted from the chart on the first page from mm to inches... I think it's correct unless I put in the wrong numbers to begin with.....

546x313x338 (mm)

21.4x12.3x13.3 (in)

that LxWxH ?

that's what I am guessing - but we will see :) I'd say assume...... but you know how that goes. It was close enough to my friend's cooler dimensions that fit perfectly on the 'tube cooler tube' for tubing.....

Update?

Thanks for getting these coolers...I sure hope you at least did them so you got one for yourself for free or something...as the paperwork and time spent has to be worth something to you. Thanks again. Alex picked his up last night as well from my house. Have a good weekend.

Thanks again for the hustle making this happen. Nice little cooler, especially for the price!

Any thoughts on where we may be able to find replacement parts in the future? Just thinking ahead for when I inevitably break off one of the plastic pieces on the clips.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom