Rotomold (Yeti) cooler purchase (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking into importing about a dozen tan rotomold coolers. I just finished a large, very complex order with a manufacturer in China, mentally spent, so this one will be simple and small. There have been plenty of head-to-head test, showing little or no difference between any of the rotomold coolers. I don't know the exact price, but I feel pretty sure these are within $12 +/-. What I can promise is the price will be cheaper than anywhere else you can get it. This supplier actually makes coolers for one of the main US rotomold companies, but the sizes are a little different. Let me know if you're interested in any for yourself, gift, whatever. EDIT-changed to actual quart size from metric.
  • 29.12 Q, $102
  • 38.95 Q, $110
  • 68.33 Q, $140
  • 84.98 Q, $186
  • 116.34 Q, $199
Once I know what folks want, I can get a shipping quote and narrow the price down to within $5-7.

Cooler 1.JPG
Cooler 2.JPG
Cooler 3.JPG

Last edited:
Can you get dimensions?

are they true to size capacity or just estimates like Yeti?
Using the inner dimensions, The 28L calculates to 27.73L, or 29.3 quarts. The 38L calculates to 40.55 Q; 68.33 Q; 84.98 Q; & 116.34 Q. To calculate, 1,000 cm³ = 1L, and 1L = 1.05 Q.

Last edited:
I'll get a 28 L.
I'll give you the $$ Saturday if that's ok.

Interested.

I'd like to go ahead and place the order Sunday night. PM me your e-mail and I'll paypal you a bill on Monday which will be slightly different than the above quote, hopefully, a few dollars cheaper. This price fluctuation is due to shipping, if I order 10 vs 22, the shipping will be different. I'll bill you on Monday evening after the quote + shipping comes in. The color is tan and I expect them to be in by the end of Oct.
@Eliot, @Brock, @JohnVee, @dbenke, @jdayment

Interested - sending pm - trying to get dimensions from my friend's cooler - should have the info tonight....

Can't swing it now. Hopefully you will do this again however.

I am in for 1 of the 29quart ones - the smallest one listed first..... thanks - sent you my email earlier. Will wait to hear from you on if/when you go forward and if so will send you the money via paypal when you request it.... thanks!

Are these the prices shipped to you? Then you would add shipping to us based on our location?
I am interested in a 38.95Q.
I *MIGHT* be interested in a smaller one too...

Are these the prices shipped to you? Then you would add shipping to us based on our location?
I am interested in a 38.95Q.
I *MIGHT* be interested in a smaller one too...

I am pretty sure (though I am wrong often) shipping charges are to @Beau Diddly from the importer and it's up to us to pick up from him.....

Well looks like I may be in for one after all. Will let u know tomorrow for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom