Richland Road ride OCT 1st (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking like most people want oct date , but what day , Saturday or Sunday ?

I'm good either day.

I am a maybe. If i go i would prefer saturday so i can do honey do list on sunday

I can't make either of these dates, but I'd like to put something together for another trip. I haven't had the pleasure of Richland Road -- or Hurricane Creek for that matter. Would love a trip up.

Looking like most people would be up for a Saturday,post up if your going to be able to make it ,and I'll make A list of who's going in the first post.

Saturday Oct 1st? If that's the case I am in

We're in as well. Will most likely have my FIL with us as well.

There are a couple 4runners coming as well.

1st post updated with meeting location .

Yes , it was nice meeting you also , you should go to Richland Rd with us . So what you have out of town guests bring them along .

Patrick ? How many of the 4Runners are coming , got someone in Facebook asking how many are going, and I don't really know .

Yes , it was nice meeting you also , you should go to Richland Rd with us . So what you have out of town guests bring them along .

I definitely would but they are headed to Charlotte at some point Saturday so I have to be there to see them off.

@forrest5000 2 for sure, about 3 more have said that they are, but you know how that goes sometimes. The two I know for sure are coming from Pisgah, so they are just going to meet us at the trail.

We are officially out as the 4Runner is all clean/nice in the garage awaiting a new owner. If we don't sell it in the next few weeks, we will likely just keep it, but we need to give it a couple more weeks and I don't feel like taking the risk right now.

I will be out on the American Adventurist, but saw on the Land Rover website another group going Sunday, so you will have company, bring winches and tow straps.;)

I will be out on the American Adventurist, but saw on the Land Rover website another group going Sunday, so you will have company, bring winches and tow straps.;)

We will be out there Saturday so they might have to fend for themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom