Richland Road ride OCT 1st (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

forrest5000

SILVER Star
Threads
thinking of hitting Richland Road ,in the 73 .was wanting to do Oct 1-2 a day trip , Saturday or Sunday ,witch ever day and date we can get the most people.

Let's plan on meeting at McDonald's on 321 in hickory at 9:00am
@Payara Offroad
@forrest5000
@erymer
@pkniland and two 4Runners

Last edited:
Made it last year , but company took a week of vacation away . Had to go to Logan's Run.

We might be up for this. I'm asking E and I think this is the one my dad has been wanting to that his ........j.e.e..p on, but wants company. We will keep you posted.

I would be in for the October date.

We might be up for this. I'm asking E and I think this is the one my dad has been wanting to that his ........j.e.e..p on, but wants company. We will keep you posted.
Both dates look clear at this point. :beer:

@sleepycruiser it is near lenoir. Off 321 between hickory and boone headed east.

It's in the Boone / Blowing Rock area .

David which day works for you?

How far is it from Asheville?? In time...miles can be deceiving on mountain roads. Also, is this a 4wd road?

October is the Appalachian Rendezvous at Uwharrie, by American Adventurist. You guys should check it out, they do wheeling, kayaking, and mountain biking.
If you go on Sunday, I might be able to get away.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Here are a couple pics from past trips

@forrest5000 if we get a date I can put it over on the Carolina 4runners FB page. There is a good group over there that are pretty active

The more I think about it, next weekend would probably be better. need to get fully unpacked and gear cleaned from LR if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom