Renolds wrap / Eagle Rock November 14th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The original schedule listed the date as November 10th but that is a Tuesday so I guess we will be making this run on Saturday November 7th.

I plan on making this run with or without free stickers.

Last edited:
I plan on making this run with or without free stickers.

:clap: Im down for this one! maybe we will get some snow and i will have to test out my chains!

Mark, I will definitely help with your sliders and bumper.......but, I am in Woodland Park, and I have to get my junk out of the garage.

If you can wait for that, I am in. :)

The original schedule listed the date as November 10th but that is a Tuesday so I guess we will be making this run on Saturday November 10th.

:hmm: now I'm REALLY confused? Saturday the 7th or 14th?

Lol at Trevor NEVER living down the free sticker thing! I was still laughing about the "forgot gas" at Holy Cross thing...........:D

P.S. I am never making the trail schedule again!!!!!!!

No problem sliders and bumpers. When do you want to get started?

Luke,

The original schedule listed the date as November 10th but that is a Tuesday so I guess we will be making this run on Saturday November 7th.

Anyone free on Friday evening? I've got a Trail-gear slider kit, so it just has to be welded to the frame.

I also have a Trail gear bumper base, just need to add some tube. I've got a couple of ideas, I'll add pictures later.

Here are some ideas I like for the bumper. Like I said, I have the premade bumper base.
front_bumper2.jpg
PICT7606.JPG
bumper_front3.jpg

The girls are in a half time show for the football game in Woodland Park on Friday so I won't be able to do it Friday.

Saturday morning may be OK.

I have 1 1/4 and 1 3/4 die for the bender.

I like the truck in pic #1 and 3. Pic #3 is pretty sinister looking. like it much better than pic #2 :cheers:

I think I have a problem with the trail run on November 7th. We are having a bowling party for the girls on that day...oops.

Anyone willing to change the day to Sunday November 8th or Saturday November 14th?

I am willing to change to the 14th. I might just have my 4runner out of the garage by then. Maiden voyage! yeay! who's bringing the wine bottle to smash on my bumper?:D

I could do either the 8th or the 15th.

Christy is having a halloween party for a bunch of toddlers next saturday morning and I'm expected to be there. I'll give you a call Chuck.

Any day but the 15th for me.

either way is cool for me..

Id be Game for Changing up the way we "Plan" our trips..

I think it may be easier to have one run Per Month, and Plan them a few months out, rather than the whole year in advance.. There are always some runs we will do the same time each year, but maybe this will give us something interesting to converse over at the meetings. :flipoff2:

and #2 looks the best in those photos!

November 8th?

Sorry I havn't been to the last few meetings. Still fighting my supervisor on scheduling me tuesday nights.:bang: Sunday the 8th would work best for me. That way my wife could come too. We both work every Saturday it seems.

I say the 14th (might have my power steering installed by then) anybody else would like to confirm the 14th or the 8th so we can get a tally and get a final decision?

I'll be around for the 14th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom