Random For Sale/Wanted to include CL, Ebay, etc (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone know where you can find a used tractor/backhoe tire? Ideally one that is headed for the landfill

Wanted for weightlifting/flipping, needs to be around 200-250 lbs

Located near Concord but willing to drive within reason
Solid Waste is one of the departments I manage for Union County. I can see if we can pull one aside for you?

Solid Waste is one of the departments I manage for Union County. I can see if we can pull one aside for you?

I appreciate you taking the time to respond and looking out for members on here. I was able to pick one up same day I posted, surprisingly. New to this work out approach so wasn't sure what I was looking for exactly to be honest, but the one I got seems to work for my needs for right now. If I ever get to the point where I need something different, I'll keep you in mind. Thanks anyway though, really do appreciate it.

Awesome sale on diff gears for 80 series guys.

I tried ordering. I mean. I did place an order for 4:88 gears. But I haven’t heard anything back from nitro. Not even a confirmation. Not holding my breathe that my order went through.

I tried ordering. I mean. I did place an order for 4:88 gears. But I haven’t heard anything back from nitro. Not even a confirmation. Not holding my breathe that my order went through.
It probably did not. My attempt to order on nitro-gear.com never showed the order went through but showed a cancelled CC charge.

justdifferentials.com is the same company and the site works much better. They still have the rear gears for $141 but not the front on sale. Front is still cheaper on nitro-gear if you can get the order to go through.

Last edited:

It probably did not. My attempt to order on nitro-gear.com never showed the order went through but showed a cancelled CC charge.

justdifferentials.com is the same company and the site works much better. They still have the rear gears for $141 but not the front on sale. Front is still cheaper on nitro-gear if you can get the order to go through.

Check your credit card statement. Several fellas that jumped on that deal have had multiple fraudulent transactions on their cards.

Thanks for the heads up.

Luckily I am paranoid as s***e and I am constantly reviewing my card purchases for fraudulent behavior like this.

Are vehicle prices that far out of whack?

Meh, kinda. Used car prices have come down a lot the past year compared to 2021/2.

These two guys (the low mile tundy/lx570) are probably late to the premium payout party and want as much as they can get

They know what they got, don't try to lowball.

Edit add: Reba's going up for $18K!!! Sorry, bad joke. :)

Definitely been a seller's market for the last few years. These always look great until you ask for pictures of the underbody.

@weejub if Reba could go for that, sell her.

supposedly new car inventory nationwide is up 70% YoY IIRC. new car incentives have also increased every month over the past 10 months too. We will see when this starts to put deflationary pressure on used car pricing. I am hoping sooner than later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom