PYS '14 Date (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cool! I may just so 4 or 5 days this year so i dont burn my vacation in one shot.

I just may be able to do a few days myself this time. No promises, but I do have a rig that works & a brain that works sometimes, thats all I really need to be a part of the group.

I think the brain part is optional...

what about a brayn?

Working for a living.....sucks

Cold weather......realy sucks

I really need a river day to make me feel like this....

bill in a happy place.jpg

I wanna feel like that, too!!

Put in the vacation request today, waiting for approval!

Gonna run it up the flag pole & see if it flies.

Ok, so it's flyin.

Got my vacation approved. The new manager does things by the book so I don't get to have both weekends, but I do have 8 days off total. So I'll be able to go for 5 days prolly max & head home on the sixth day. Gotta have time to recuperate before I go back to work.

My time off starts on Friday June 6th. I may even leave on The 5th after work, depends on what time I get off work that day.

but the long & short of it is; I GET TO GO!!!!!!

As if I wasn't looking forward to this week as it was, now with the Tony there, priceless. Maybe that Tom, Clint,and Ron could show up and we could have a flash back PYS. Is it June yet?

Will anyone have an extra seat for this trip?

I am definitely going (God willing), just not sure if I wanna flat tow that far on the innerstate .

I will continue to ponder that & may haps even tow it on the interstate as a test here some time soon to see how it goes.

My seat is always open for you Tony, hmmm bet you here that a lot.

My seat is always open for you Tony, hmmm bet you here that a lot.

I do hear that quite a bit, Mark. Being sexy is a blessing & a curse!!

Thanks for kickin out the fake me for the real me Gumby.

I cannot use a trailer with my truck anyway. It has only a bumper hitch.

I would only enjoy the trip slightly more if I bring my rig, I feel.
Just being there again with my homies is what I want the most.
I'll have to give it a test drag down freeway first & see.

So, more things to ponder now.

The nice officer that pulled me over as I was dragging the 4runner down the interstate gave me some information.
If flat towing in Indiana, the towed vehicle has to be registered, plated & insured.
That being the case I may as well make it street legal & drive it to Flat Nasty.
It would certainly make for an adventure driving it all the way there with no doors or roof & beat all to hell.

looking into it. we'll see.