Possible Gas Shortage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I keep waiting for someone to pull a Jackass type prank, by getting a tanker truck, and just driving around town, pull into a gas station and park, go inside, and buy a soda, but then just pull away. See how many people follow the tanker around.

Man did i get the stink eye today when i passed the line to hit the diesel pump. People started yelling until they realized i wasnt cutting the line and went to the diesel row. Just a matter of time before someone gets stabbed or shot.

Thats why I carry everyday. People are crazy. I have about 12 gallons at home. My motorcycle gets about 225 miles per 3 gallon tank. I should be fine.

Man did i get the stink eye today when i passed the line to hit the diesel pump. People started yelling until they realized i wasnt cutting the line and went to the diesel row. Just a matter of time before someone gets stabbed or shot.

I wondered when that would happen.

Gas stations around my house in south durham appear to be mostly out of gas at this point. No reports of diesel shortages though :)

I wondered when that would happen.

Gas stations around my house in south durham appear to be mostly out of gas at this point. No reports of diesel shortages though :)

Things are coming up Millhouse today!

I think we seen the worse of it, Give it a few more days

RALEIGH, N.C. — The pipeline company working to repair a leak that led to gas shortages and higher prices for drivers across the South says its bypass repair is complete and it expects to restart its main gasoline line Wednesday.

Read more at Main gas line to restart Wednesday after company fixes leak :: WRAL.com

Don't believe the hype about the gas coming back - it is obviously the end of the world coming.

Says the guy with the cool buns and tucked away compound. ......

hahahah.... this made me really think that @weejub had a man bun... but then I got it... hahahahaha

That boy has some farmin to do before he can bun up ;)

Nothing wrong with a man bun!

I rocked one for many years before i realized I should just cut it all off if i wasnt gonna flaunt it :lol:

Hmm - Jason had a man bun - **tries to imagine this**

:)

Hmm - Jason had a man bun - **tries to imagine this**

:)

image.jpg

This will pass quickly. Think about it, every minivan mom hears on Facebook that gas is running out so they go fill up even though they have a half tank and only drive 6 miles a day to drop the kids at school and pick them up. Boom, 400% increase in demand. Stations run out because their deliveries are scheduled by their normal demand.

Jason is a slave to hair fashion

dude, i lead the hair fashion in the 90s :)
image.jpeg

Except i looked like every other dude on summer tour lol

Last edited:
So you were one of the guys from Ext reme!!! obviously not the one that left to go to van halen, although he didn't last long there

So you were one of the guys from Ext reme!!! obviously not the one that left to go to van halen, although he didn't last long there

Duuuuude. i said 90's not 80's ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom