Picked up a Slash 4x4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Current shot.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD
image-3440423277.jpg

Well, I was taking a turn out of my driveway, gave it half throttle and the Front tires lost grip, by that time it was clearing 20mph and went straight into a bush... That means, time for RPM arms!!!

I don't know if I can save the bent shock, but it blew the sway bar off the front, spring retainer and creased the body pretty good.

My first official "oops".
image-2795659112.jpg
image-1221591474.jpg

Trashed my body at the track yesterday. Landed funky and split the stock shell about 3" up the back. Cut out the crack and looked like s***...perfect reason to buy a RAPTOR BODY!!!!! :D

This thing looks sweet. Not even done and I can't wait to slide into a curb with it. Just kidding, I hope I don't get stupid first day out with te new body. I said that out of the box, hit the first stair case 3rd battery into the thing.
image-3690511581.jpg

OK, that's it i'm getting one!! :eek::grinpimp:

Is that brushless? Running 3S lipo?!! Wow!! I am about to toss a 4S lipo in my losi crawler for the fun of it... i can only imagine what that thing would do with a 4S in it. :censor:

it takes nine months to get you on board with the crawler and a 37 second video to get you to commit to your "evil fast side"...... must be the NASCAR blood still in you :D

How much can I Slash take it in sand?

Quite a bit until the ESC gets fried :mad:
image-3685250311.jpg
image-1651187594.jpg
image-845368548.jpg

lol well i wonder why the ESC fried?!!! That does look like a lot of fun though!

it takes nine months to get you on board with the crawler and a 37 second video to get you to commit to your "evil fast side"...... must be the NASCAR blood still in you :D

yea, yea, yea... i had to pull myself away from a berg purchase just a couple of days ago..... :grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom