Pic as promised (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been here a few weeks and finally took and figured out how to post pics. Here's my new ride :princess:

View attachment 69029

Last edited:
G'day welcome :flipoff2:

Nice pic, nice ride.

When do the mods start?

Sweet! Mines the same colors, one question though. Did you black out the front badge, or did the PO?

And welcome :flipoff2:

Nak

The Nak said:
Sweet! Mines the same colors, one question though. Did you black out the front badge, or did the PO?

And welcome :flipoff2:

Nak

Neither. I removed the emblem. Blingin' gold was too much for me. Chrome is on order from CDan.

Tapage said:
pretty nice .. with 285 . ?

tires? 275. This thing is all stock down to a complete 1st aid kit.

450 Cruiser said:
Neither. I removed the emblem. Blingin' gold was too much for me. Chrome is on order from CDan.

So you're turning it into an LX450 with Toyota badging?

-B-

Do you all beat the s*** out of those running boards when wheeling or are they the first thing taken off if you mod it?

Beowulf said:
So you're turning it into an LX450 with Toyota badging?

-B-

No. Chrome Lexus emblems, except the key latch in back as it's very expensive and would require a different key.

Congrates on the new ride neighbor. I bought mine bone stock a few years ago and it's undergone quite the metamorphosis. I started with removal of the running running boards, then 285 tires, then a lift, then an arb, then a kaymar, etc. It's been fun. When your ready to take it off road let me. It would be nice to hook up with other Seattle 80 owners who will take there truck off the pavement.

450 Cruiser said:
No. Chrome Lexus emblems,

So Dan is selling Lexus parts now? That's new information for me.

-B-

Beowulf said:

-B-

AFAIK. :confused: I did mention and he did ask what the vehicle was. I also PM'd him and mentioned Lexus or LX 450 about 6 times.

450 Cruiser said:

Man, the blinging gold would go great with my rims that everyon hates!

If you wanna get rid of them, or trade, let me know...
mickey4.JPG

Last edited:
Beowulf said:

-B-

But I thought are very close plataform parts .. vehicles .

Tapage said:
But I thought are very close plataform parts .. vehicles .

True, but not the Lexus emblems and other things that are LX450 specific like the marker lamps and the grill and the cladding and the mud flaps and ....
-B-

Beowulf said:
True, but not the Lexus emblems and other things that are LX450 specific like the marker lamps and the grill and the cladding and the mud flaps and ....
-B-

yap those things for sure .. !

Beowulf said:

-B-

Confirmed. Received the chrome Lexus emblems today. Although, I can't say he can get you ANY Lexus part 'cause I haven't asked or tried.

450 Cruiser said:
Confirmed. Received the chrome Lexus emblems today. Although, I can't say he can get you ANY Lexus part 'cause I haven't asked or tried.

BTW, Thanks Dan! :D I'm sure we'll speak again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom