Parts identification help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After a good day of fun two of my headlight body panels have come loose and I can't find where to order new new ones who can help me out a part number would be great. It's the piece right under the headlight bezel where the finder meets the front end

image.jpg

FYI, it's the aftermarket bumper that's impacting those panels as the frame flexes. The upward motion cracks the plastic clip part and it hangs by just one of the remaining clips. If you put new ones on, they will just break again. I just held mine in place with a little strip of electrical tape right on the seam below the headlamp assembly and saved myself +$50. If you trim the top end of the tape nice and clean and tuck the bottom edge between the bumper and the fender plate, it's barely noticeable as it looks like an extension of the hoodline.
GSMTR2010_RC (112).JPG

Yeah I know.its the bumper that has caused this do you know what the part number or part name is I have looked around but no luck and the closest toyota dealership is like 50 miles

@mrhermiejones Call Sam Stewart at 770-961-0225 and he'll find the number for you. He works at Toyota South in GA and offers members of IH8MUD 25% discount. Shipping is direct cost with no added fees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom