Parting out white 95 Locked FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking for a bunch of random stuff for my 93,:

Rear wiper arm
Handle for rear upper door latch
Latch for the lower console (both latches are the same)
Pass Side seat button that works the upper part of the seat.
Drivers side, sliding glass latch (truck side), not the part attached to the glass.

got any of this randomness still left?

thanks, Jon

do you still have the front pipe and cats ?? if so how much $$$$

thanks.

I have a gray set of seats, but they are not in good condition. Same with the carpet. I do have them n brown....

LSP BV

Hi. Searching for a Load Sensing Porportioning and By-pass Valve. Its part of the rear braking system.

Shipping to 32563

Thanks

Looking for the little vented plastic pieces that go over the rear part of the sliding windows. If you can get them off without breaking them, Ill take them. Shipped to San Diego, 92110.

Thanks.
James

Looking for the little vented plastic pieces that go over the rear part of the sliding windows. If you can get them off without breaking them, Ill take them. Shipped to San Diego, 92110.

Thanks.
James

After having a 50% break rate, I gave up on selling these. Darn those plastic clips! I tell people to get them new. Call John Hocker at Our Team - Sierra Vista Toyota Personnel He will give you a discount as well. Tell him I sent you. I am not affiliated with him, just the vendor I personally use most of the time when I need new parts for my rigs.

I am looking for that black plastic insert that clips into the dash above the factory radio for a 95-97 80 series.

I broke mine so am looking for one that is still in one piece, with the tabs intact.

Do you have one available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom