Part identification (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a broken bracket on top of my radiator (I think I might have stepped on it while doing heater tees...)
I was hoping someone might have broken one before and can confirm the part number I found on Partsouq. The part picture isn't from a good angle.
The white residue is Woolwax.

20240310_135249.jpg

20240310_135256.jpg

Screenshot 2024-03-10 140451.png

8871860880.jpg

I have the same exact issue.

The exact part is an arm and a leg, but you can buy only the rubber isolator for less than $2 from a Corolla or something. Do some searching and save a bunch of money. I’ve done it, but I’m lazy tonight.

The Toyota isolator is only $1.10.
I only saw your, too lazy to search post. Then I noticed you finally came around lol. Thanks, can't hurt to have an Amazon option posted up as well.

The Toyota isolator is only $1.10.
I didn't realize the sold the isolators separately. Oh well. My Amazon Basics LX470 isolator is working just fine!

Rather than start a new thread, I figured I'd add to this one.

Found another broken clip in the engine bay, as far I can tell it holds up the engine wiring harness.

1711669803611.jpeg

(Not my pic, its been pouring rain for three days so I just snagged one off google)

I've had no luck finding this in the Partsouq parts diagrams, it could be a matter of not knowing what to search for. Has anyone replaced this before?
The weather should break on Saturday, I'll get a better pic then.

Thanks all.

Rather than start a new thread, I figured I'd add to this one.

Found another broken clip in the engine bay, as far I can tell it holds up the engine wiring harness.

View attachment 3593590
(Not my pic, its been pouring rain for three days so I just snagged one off google)

I've had no luck finding this in the Partsouq parts diagrams, it could be a matter of not knowing what to search for. Has anyone replaced this before?
The weather should break on Saturday, I'll get a better pic then.

Thanks all.
These clips have small numbers embossed on them . There's some sort of black magic that translates them to part numbers . There is a thread on here somewhere that has tips to figure it out but I can't find it at the moment....will check when I'm on the computer

forum.ih8mud.com/threads/trying-to-find-the-part-number-for-this-engine-harness-clamp.1276339/page-3

Thanks Jerry! Per that thread, the part number is 82711-28380 CLAMP, WIRING. Apparently the reason is is so hard to track down is that normally it can't be bought seperately, it only ships with the wiring harness.

I had to replace the same wire clamp. I couldn't find the part number in partsouq.com, however was able to find it in amayama.com, ordered it & installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom